Articles tagged "cowboys"
Giants-Cowboys, Plus Stats, Tools To Give You An Edge On Sunday
The Cowboys beat the Giants in Week 1. But these two teams have headed in different statistical directions since then. See how the Cowboys and Giants size up in 20 different Quality Stats with the statistical table we provide for every NFL game.
Big Hat, No Cattle: Dallas Cowboys are America’s Dumbest Team
We called the Dallas Cowboys America's (Dumbest) Team before their Monday night showdown with the Chicago Bears. They lived down to the label with a mistake-filled 34-18 loss in the Taj Majones.
Bears-Cowboys Monday Night Football: Jay Cutler's Legit Gripe And the Chicago Paradox
The Chicago Bears visit the Dallas Cowboys in a Monday Night Football battle between marquee NFL franchises. Jay Cutler has plenty to gripe about: Chicago has a Super Bowl-caliber defense and dreadful offense, No. 1 on our Defensive Hog Index, No. 32 on our Offensive Hog Index.
CHFF Classic: Rise of the South, Birth of America's Team
The Ice Bowl lives on in football lore for its inhumane conditions and climactic finish. But one year earlier the Packers and Cowboys battled for the NFL title in a game just as exciting, and certainly more important in the evolution of American sports culture.
Naughty Nurse: Dallas Cowboys need some D
Our Russian mail-order Naughty Nurse checks the statistical vital signs of the Dallas Cowboys. Her probing fingers of pigskin find that Dallas's problem in 2011 was not its divisive quarterback but instead its porous pass defense.
49ers: Three things we 'might' learn Sunday
The 49ers reap the benefits of their 13-3 season and No. 2 seed position by making the Giants come to them for the NFC Championship Game. Tom Pollin takes a closer look at San Fran.
Buccaneers Team Report: 8 straight losses, yay!
The Buccaneers fall to the Cowboys 31-15. It's their fifth two-touchdown loss in six weeks, and likely the last prime time game Tampa will see until 2013.
Cowboys at Buccaneers: Week 15 Preview
The Cowboys plan to close out Raymond James Stadium with a season-saving victory on Saturday night. Luckily for them, Tampa Bay has been arguably the NFL's worst, most incompetent team over the last five weeks.
Detroit Team Report: Packers Thankful for Lions' Mistakes and Win 27-15: Five Things We Learned
It was a close, tightly fought game through the first half. Then Aaron Rodgers came out for the second half and the wheels fell off for the Lions. Tom Pollin shows his gratitude with a lesson in pigskin.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012