Cold Hard Football Facts Goes Perfect 4-0 In Week 11
On a Sunday that featured four games between teams with winning percentages of .667 or better, the Cold Hard Football Facts went a perfect 4-0 Straight Up and Against The Spread.
Eli And Peyton Manning Get Devoured By NFC West
The first family of the NFL took one on the chin Sunday thanks to the rugged defenses of the NFC West's Rams and 49ers.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Assessing the QB Changes
Adam Dobrowolski uses the Quality Stats to determine if the quarterback changes in the NFL are good ideas and/or have thus far been worth the bargain.
CHFF Classic: Jack Lummus, the NFL's hero of Iwo Jima
We first wrote about battlefield hero Jack Lummus several years ago, in what became one of the most popular stories in CHFF history. Lummus played for the N.Y. Giants in the 1941 NFL championship game, before marching off to battle overseas.
No Debate: Facts Show Tom Brady Better Than Peyton Manning
For those people devoted to the stats, the data, the truth there is no debate: Tom Brady is better than Peyton Manning. Brady puts up similar stats in tougher conditions, produces more points, wins mo
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team