How The Colts Couldn't Ground The Eagles In Indianapolis
The Eagles found their wings in the second half last week, and overcame an early deficit to fly by the Colts at Lucas Stadium.
NFL Week 2 Statistical Tailgate
NFL Week 2 proved to be a war of attrition, at least for the list of Pro Bowl players who fell to injuries. And the defending Super Bowl Champions also took one on the chin as well.
49ers Suspend Broadcaster While Ray McDonald Plays
San Francisco 49ers radio broadcaster Ted Robinson has been suspended two games for things he said about Ray and Janay Rice. All the while, Ray McDonald is still playing.
Audio: NFL Week 2 Preview & Life Without Goodell
The Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne joins Pat Imig for the second episode of the Cold Hard Football Facts for Week 1. Highlights include the removal of the Gridiron Godfather, a Quality Stats barrage and a look ahead to Week 2.
Irony: Failure to Whack Rice May Sink Gridiron Godfather
Roger Goodell's failure to act decisively in the wake of Ray Rice's brutal act of violence against a woman threatens to sink the career of the NFL commissioner. It'd be a bit ironic if it did. After all, Goodell rose to power whacking anyone who sullied the reputation of the almighty NFL.
Biblical Judgment, Settled Science: Complete, Unabridged Guide to The Curse of Doug Flutie
The Curse of Doug Flutie, unleashed in 1999 by current Texans interim head coach Wade Phillips, is a force so powerful it crosses the boundaries that separate religion and science. Just ask dispirited Houston fans. ...
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay