Arizona Cardinals & Green Bay Packers On Fire At Home
The Cardinals are 6-0 at home, the Packers 5-0. Both teams are on a collision course to meet in the NFC Championship game, with the winner advancing to the Super Bowl in ... Arizona.
Borland, Evans & Hill Set Rookie Records In Week 11
It's a young man's game, at least according to rookies Mike Evans, Chris Borland and Jeremy Hill, who set or tied franchise records for their respective teams in Week 11.
Cold Hard Football Facts Goes Perfect 4-0 In Week 11
On a Sunday that featured four games between teams with winning percentages of .667 or better, the Cold Hard Football Facts went a perfect 4-0 Straight Up and Against The Spread.
CHFF Classic: Jack Lummus, the NFL's hero of Iwo Jima
We first wrote about battlefield hero Jack Lummus several years ago, in what became one of the most popular stories in CHFF history. Lummus played for the N.Y. Giants in the 1941 NFL championship game, before marching off to battle overseas.
No Debate: Facts Show Tom Brady Better Than Peyton Manning
For those people devoted to the stats, the data, the truth there is no debate: Tom Brady is better than Peyton Manning. Brady puts up similar stats in tougher conditions, produces more points, wins mo
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team