NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 14 Game
Justin Henry breaks down all of the Week 14 action, including the Philly blizzard, the thinning of the NFC herd, and the crushing of Carolina
Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets Week 14
A cinematic snow fall is blanketing NFL playing fields here in Week 14. We take a look at the wintry images from the early slate of games.
Intelligence Index Keeps Pace: 2-1 ATS In Week 14
The Intelligence Index entered Week 14 a brilliant .667 against the spread and kept that pace perfect with a 2-1 record ATS Sunday. The Intelligence Index is now an incredible 28-4 (.875) straight up and a money-making 20-10-2 (.667) ATS in 2013.
Matter of Facts: Week 14 Statistical Onslaught
There's only four weeks left in the regular season. Time for CHFF head honcho Kerry Byrne to use his pull and get us some more NFL games.
Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans
The 2-11 Houston Texans fired Gary Kubiak, the man who took the team to its greatest heights, but also its lowest and most disappointing depths here in the 2013 season. Cold, Hard Football Facts coroner Justin Henry statistically dissects the cadaver of the Kubiak Era.
Kansas City Chiefs: The Smartest Team That Ever Lived?
The Kansas City Chiefs are 9-0 but have won few converts. Maybe it's because of the unorthodox way in which they've won. In a sport that values brawn of over brains, the 2013 Chiefs are shaping up as the smartest, most efficient team in history. ...
- Saints, Broncos Top NFL With 5 Quality Wins; 7 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues