Super Bowl XLIX Stats, Facts, Trends
Super Bowl XLIX pits the dynastic New England Patriots against the budding dynasty Seattle Seahawks. Each team is led by one of the winningest QBs of all time. And each team is looking to add to some historic trends on Sunday.
Defiant Belichick to Football World: Go F*ck Yourself
Bill Belichick on Saturday delivered a tour de football force, refuting critics, denying any role in DeflateGate, challenging the NFL, lecturing on physics and even referencing Mona Lisa Vito from "My Cousin Vinny" while issuing a clear statement to the rest of the football world: F*ck you.
DeflateGate: NFL Grandstanding & Posturing At Its Finest
The NFL is doing all it can to show the world they stand for "integrity". Part of the NFL's "investigation" into this frenzy is in fact, image repair from the ridiculous off-the-field issues that have plagued the league the past 10 months, says Patrick Imig.
A Few Bad Balls: Did Belichick Order the Code Red?!
DeflateGate has put everyone's balls in a vice, most notably Bill Belichick's. But everyone looks bad here: Tom Brady, the NFL, league officials, even whiny Colts fans. One big question remains: Did Belichick purposely deflate footballs? Did Belichick order the Code Red?!?!
The Dirty Two Dozen: Patriots Offense Spreads The Wealth
Tom Brady threw TD passes to OT Nate Solder and little-used FB James Develin as the Patriots annihilated the Colts, 45-7, to advance to Super Bowl XLIX. Brady has now thrown playoff TD passes to an incredible 24 players.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team