Happy Madden Day From The CHFFs
Madden '15 is officially on the shelves. We take a brief look at the history of the game when it debuted on MS DOS and Commodore 64 all the way back in 1989.
Making Dollars And Cents Of Sam Bradford's Rams Career
The first overall pick of the 2010 NFL Draft capitalized on a mega-rookie deal and he'll complete the contract with 49 games played in five seasons.
2014 NFL Season: Year Of The Yellow Flag
Preseason football isn't compelling stuff. It doesn't count but it does "matter" on a certain level, especially when it comes to penalties called by officials. Get ready for the year of the Yellow Flag.
Bills Fans Are Drunkest In NFL According To Author
When you lose four straight Super Bowls and haven't been to the playoffs in 14 years, your fanbase is probably drunk.
CHFF Impact Still Lingers in Office of Late Steve Sabol
Peter King of SI.com and Monday Morning Quarterback fame recently took readers inside the office of late NFL Films kingpin Steve Sabol, who was a great supporter of CHFF. It turns out our impact on NFL Films still lingers.
Biblical Judgment, Settled Science: Complete, Unabridged Guide to The Curse of Doug Flutie
The Curse of Doug Flutie, unleashed in 1999 by current Texans interim head coach Wade Phillips, is a force so powerful it crosses the boundaries that separate religion and science. Just ask dispirited Houston fans. ...
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review