Articles tagged "broncos"
2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
The 2013 NFL schedule is here and Scott Kacsmar says it looks like the Year of the Denver Broncos, who enjoy high-profile games and an easy schedule. But strength of schedule before the season often looks much different at the end of the season.
Slot Machines: Danny Amendola Is The Poor Man's Wes Welker
Danny Amendola does play a similar style of slot receiver to Wes Welker. He just doesn't play it as well, says Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar In fact, Amendola's career average of 8.81 yards per catch is the worst in NFL history.
Buh-bye Wes Welker: 10 Reasons New England Patriots Made Right Move
There’s a collective psychosis in New England over the curious loss of Wes Welker. But the reality is that the team's championship fortunes here at the end of the Brady Era have nothing to do with who plays slot receiver.
Ray Lewis, Baltimore Ravens Live To Fight Another Day
In what many thought would be Ray Lewis' last NFL game, he helped Baltimore's defense outlast Peyton Manning and the Broncos and come away with an incredible victory and a second straight trip to the AFC title game.
Heartbreaker: Same Old Song And Dance For Peyton Manning
That was an old familiar classic rock tune you heard in Denver Sunday afternoon: a Peyton Manning team dominating the regular season and then fizzling in the postseason. Here is a platinum album of stats and data from Baltimore's 38-35 win at Denver.
Ravens-Broncos: Manning Meltdown or Lewis Retirement Party?
The Baltimore Ravens come to town with an upset on their mind as they take on the AFC's top seeded Denver Broncos.
Quality Stats Power Rankings: We Size Up The Final 8
Seven of the final eight playoff contenders finished in the Top 8 in our Quality Stats Power Rankings, including a straight flush of Nos. 1 to 7 at the top. Let's just say it wasn't by accident.
Super Bowl Odds: Denver Favored; Broncos-49ers Most LIkely Combo
The folks from Bovada say that Denver is still the most likely team to win the Super Bowl, at 11/4 odds, followed by New England (7/2)
NFL Divisional Playoffs First Reaction: Final 8 Proves Power Of PRD
The statistical chaff of the playoff field was conveniently separated from the nourishing wheat of contenders in the wildcard round, especially when you analyze the NFL through the powerful prism of Passer Rating Differential. We use PRD to take our first look ahead at the four divisional playoff clashes.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012