Articles tagged "brisket"
St. Patrick's Day Tailgate: CHFF's own super-easy homemade corned beef
St. Patrick's Day is almost here and our resident tailgate chef shows you how easy it is to corn your own beef brisket at home. You simply cure the meat in a salt brine with pickling spices. Presto! You have awesome homemade corned beef.
- Quality Stats Breakdown: Jets @ Patriots
- Fast Start Fails: Rams Succumb To Niners' Onslaught
- TNF Preview: Jets At Patriots
- Rob Gronkowski Says Patriots Offensive Linemen Should Get Laid
- Big Comebacks Now Common In Watered Down NFL
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL On Sportsnet 590 The Fan Toronto
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Quarter Mark Questions
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years