Articles tagged "Thanksgiving"
Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
Packers guard Josh Sitton labeled the Lions "scumbags" this week. Detroit delivered its message on Thanksgiving: "you mess with the bull, you get the horns." The Lions dished out one of the great physical and territorial beat downs in NFL history: +502 in Total Team Yards, +435 in total offense.
The Drunken Legend Of Thompson's Black Turkey
Ever hear of the legend of the black turkey? It's a fascinating story and a perfect tale for your typical booze-and-food loving CHFF troll.
Smokeshow Actress Elizabeth Banks Loves Our Deep-Fried Stuffing Balls
Our TV special "A Thanksgiving Tailgate," featuring our masterpiece, deep-fried stuffing balls, caught the attention of smokeshow actress Elizabeth Banks. She loves our balls!
Deep-Fried Stuffing: Our Thanksgiving Tailgate Masterpiece On TV This Week
They say that necessity is the mother of invention – and it was necessity that led to the invention of our Thanksgiving masterpiece, deep-fried stuffing. You can see it made on TV this week in "A Thanksgiving Tailgate."
Thanksgiving & Tailgate Classic: Homemade Cranberry Sauce In A Mason Jar
Cranberries not only taste and look great, they're deeply rooted in Thanksgiving tradition. We put our homemade cranberry sauce in mason jars to show off their holiday sparkle.
Michael Holley is right: Boston is a football town
Sports writer and radio host Michael Holley told Football Nation's Sports-Casters this week that the New England Patriots are No.1 in Boston. We use the opportunity shatter the myth of Boston as a 'baseball town.'
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team