Articles tagged "Stars"
We Break Down Marcus Mariota's Statistically “Perfect” Debut
Tennessee rookie quarterback Marcus Mariota wowed the NFL in his Week 1 debut, with a proverbial “perfect” passing performance of 158.3. His "uncapped" rating of 207.5 stands among the best all time.
NFL Week 2 Preview
There will be 14 games on Sunday, capped by the first regular-season game played at Levi’s Stadium when the San Francisco 49ers host the Chicago Bears on Sunday Night Football. Week 2 concludes on Monday night when the Philadelphia Eagles travel to Indianapolis to face the Colts on Monday Night Football.
Un-Conferenced Pro Bowl Highlights Litany Of Game Changes
The 2014 Pro Bowl, featuring a significantly revised format, will be played on Sunday, January 26, 2014 and televised live on NBC at 7:00 PM ET from Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Divisional Round Statistical Onslaught: Why and Why Not
Eight teams remain with the chance to win Super Bowl XLVIII. That includes the Panthers, Seahawks and Chargers, all looking for their first NFL title.
49ers 23, Packers 20: Another Feather in NFC’s Cap
The greatness in Green Bay Sunday was beautiful, tough and memorable, a companion piece to Eagles-Saints. Meanwhile the AFC games were equal parts amateurish and ... Arena-like. Advantage: the Senior Circuit.
First Look: AFC Playoffs, By the Numbers
We check out and go over our CHFF Quality Stats, for a quick first breakdown of what should be a memorable AFC playoff run.
Tanking 101: Falcons Failed to Do the Smart Thing
You can't blame Atlanta for going all out to win vs. Washington Sunday ... unless you're into things like draft value and long-term goals, like they are in the NBA.
Inside Vegas: Rob Gronkowski Injury Hurts New England Patriots Bettors
The Patriots are 31-23-1 ATS with Rob Gronkowski in the lineup but just 5-7 without the oft-injured tight end. The Wise Guys break down his injury, look at life after Week 14's blizzard, the impact of benched QBs and our weekly "Cash that Check!" update.
Week 12 NFL Snapshots: Manning vs. Brady Once More
Justin Henry provides a pictorial of Week 12's games, including a one-sided Thursday nighter, the Bucs chance at three straight. and Manning-Brady XIV.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls