Articles tagged "Rams"
Tavon Austin-Mania Kicks Off In Cleveland
Tavon Austin, the No. 8 pick of the 2013 NFL draft made his debut in Cleveland last night and is already destined for the Hall of Fame, according to experts caught up in over-indulgent preseason hype.
NFL Offseason: Good News And Bad News For NFC West
Once upon a time seven wins was good enough to win the NFC West. Today the rough-and-tumble NFC West is one of the sexiest divisions in football. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter gives us the statistical highs and lows.
Slot Machines: Danny Amendola Is The Poor Man's Wes Welker
Danny Amendola does play a similar style of slot receiver to Wes Welker. He just doesn't play it as well, says Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar In fact, Amendola's career average of 8.81 yards per catch is the worst in NFL history.
CHFF Radio: Bill Belichick's Days As A College Athlete
Cold, Hard Football Facts.com Radio hits the digital airwaves each Wednesday live from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Patriots.com. This week were are joined by BBC NFL broadcaster and former Bill Belichick college classmate Bill Enright, as well as a cast of thousands of facts.
Cheers! Taste Of The U.K. Today On CHFF Radio
Put on your cleanest knickers, whip up a batch of spotted dick and get ready for a long day in front of the telly. The NFL is heading to Jolly Old England Sunday, and the Cold, Hard Football Facts get ready today on CHFF Radio.
Arizona Cardinals Perfect No More: St. Louis Rams D Powers 17-3 Win
Kevin Kolb was sacked nine times behind the league's worst offensive line and the formerly undefeated Cardinals lost their first road game at St. Louis in eight years.
Unreal Super Bowl Media Day Legends
Super Bowl Media Day would be a lot better if these tales were true. Okay, so Chris Berman interviewing himself on Media Day is probably true, but other than that, the following stories are intended for entertainment purposes only.
Pigskin Detention: The Chronicles of Tebow
God is everywhere! He's helping the Tebow in the NFL and breaking down sports barriers by helping Albert Pujols.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review