Articles tagged "Jets"
End Of An Error: New York Jets Waive Tim Tebow
The New York Jets cut Tim Tebow Monday morning, ending one of worst periods of personnel and on-field management in NFL history. Let's put ti this way: the Jets didn't suck because they had to in 2012. They sucked because they chose to in 2012.
Geno Smith To The Jets: Big Mess In The Big Apple
The 2013 NFL draft was dominated by linemen in the first round and largely derided as boring by the pigskin pundit-ocracy. Then it exploded like the night sky on a 4th of July of football in Round 2 when the Jets had the 'nads to insert Geno Smith into their already dysfunctional offensive backfield.
Terrific Tandem: Darrelle Revis, Rex Ryan Face Unknown Future
QB-coach tandems are easy to spot both on the field and in football lore. Other player-coach tandems are harder to identify – unless armed with our illuminating Quality Stats. Rex Ryan-Darrelle Revis were one of those terrific tandems that we may find need each other.
CHFF TV: Tebow Would Have Led Jets To Playoffs; Rex Ryan Chose To Suck
Rex Ryan chose to suck this year, sticking with the brutal Mark Sanchez against the much more effective Tim Tebow. We break it all down this week here on CHFF TV. In fact, it's quite possible the Jets make the playoffs if Tebow is the quarterback.
Rex Ryan's Tattoo: Jets Coach Has Kinky Ink Of Wife In Sanchez Jersey
Well, this is precious. The New York Daily News snapped a photo of Rex Ryan sunbathing with his tattoo fully exposed: his wife, Michelle, down on her knees, wearing a Mark Sanchez No. 6 jersey.
Preseason CHFF TV: Greg McElroy Will Start For New York Jets
No surprise here that the Greg McElroy will start for the New York Jets when the San Diego Chargers come to town on Sunday. We called it way back before Week 1.
Mark Sanchez Benched: A Failed “Error” In New York Is Over
Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez was benched in favor of third-stringer Greg McElroy Sunday in New York's 7-6 win over the Cardinals. Rex Ryan finally admitted what the CHFFs tell us: Sanchez sucks.
What A Difference A Turnover Makes: Coach Records ATS When +/- In Turnovers
All football fans know that turnovers are critical to the success of any team. The impact on a team's record ATS is absolutely stunning, and nobody knows better than Rex Ryan: .846 ATS when he wins the turnover battle and .095 when he loses the turnover battle.
CHFF audio: talking Merriman, Bills, sad-sack Jets on Toronto sports radio
CHFF audio: talking preseason football on Toronto sports radio.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012