Articles tagged "Jets"
Wild Times! New York Jets Last Super Bowl Party
Friend of the Facts (and Giants fans) John Nailor sent along this image from the wild times had at the last N.Y. Jets Super Bowl party.
Slim Rex Ryan’s Jets Punch Above Statistical Weight Class
Each year there is one NFL team that punches above its statistical weight class and wins more games than it should. This year that team belongs to fit-and-trim Rex Ryan's New York Jets, fresh off their over-time knockout of the New England Patriots.
Wet and Ugly: New England Patriots Rediscover Team DNA
The Patriots since 2007 have played sexy, sun-soaked, bikini-clad football. But that team was statistically castrated during this past off-season, forcing the team to rediscover its ugly roots, including a 13-10 win over the Jets Thursday night.
We Put The New York Jets Depth Chart In Perspective
New York Jets fans had a sobering moment of clarity this preseason when they looked at their depth chart.
A Fitting End For Braylon Edwards in New York
Braylon Edwards' brief career in New York has come to a fitting end.
Poor Rex Ryan and His Snoopy Paradox
Rex Ryan apparently pissed off the quarterback Gods somewhere along the way. Geno Smith threw three picks against the Giants Sunday, while Mark Sanchez was injured after playing well.
Jets QB Mark Sanchez as The Cable Guy
Mark Sanchez could have a career after the NFL as The Cable Guy. Well, if not for a critical flaw in his game.
Mark Sanchez Wastes No Time Sucking in 2013
It took only three pass attempts in the first preseason game of 2013 for Mark Sanchez to remind us why he lacks the makings of a real NFL quarterback. It seems Rex Ryan is the only person in the world who still believes Sanchez can play.
The Case for Tim Tebow, NFL Quarterback
Tim Tebow deserves as real shot to play quarterback in the NFL. He won't get that shot in New England. He shouldn't get that shot in New England. But the preponderance of Cold, Hard Football Facts prove he deserves a chance to lead an NFL offense.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team