Articles tagged "Jaguars"
Intelligence Index Proves Smart Teams are Smart Bets
The Cold, Hard Football Facts Intelligence Index debuted last season and quickly proved one thing: smart teams are smart bets. Conversely, dumb teams are dumb bets.
Mental Mismatches A Smart Bet Against The Spread
The Intelligence Index is a powerful way to consistently win games straight up and ATS. Unbeaten Kansas City is the NFL's smartest team; winless Jacksonville is the dumbest. The "smart" teams in our 16 Mental Mismatches this year have won by an average of 16 PPG.
Week 3 NFL Winners Club: Top 10 Things That Demand Attention
Peyton Manning's complete lack of respect for opponents and the history books caps our list of 10 facts about winning.
Kansas City Chiefs Step Out in Style: Statistical 'Big Boards' Say It All
The Kansas City Chiefs have been on a lot of lists as the upcoming breakout performer of 2013. It's only one week in against a very bad opponent, but so far, so very good for Andy Reid and Alex Smith.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News for AFC South
For the first time since 2008, the AFC South not only sent two teams to the playoffs but had more than one club win at least 10 games. Russell Baxter breaks down a division that changed before our very eyes in 2012.
CHFF Radio: Beer-Meister Jim Koch, CBS Hack Pete Prisco; A Visit From Santa C.
CHFF Radio this week is highlighted by beer master Jim Koch of Samuel Adams fame, CBS Sports super-hack and CHFF nemesis Pete Prisco, and a visit from jolly old Santa C. Not Santa Claus. Santa C.
Matt Schaub's Big Day: 527 Yards Second To 1951 Van Brocklin Record
Matt Schaub passed for 527 yards in Houston’s much-tougher-than-expected 43-37 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars Sunday. We size up his performance against the elite 500-yard club.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team