Articles tagged "Jaguars"
Mental Mismatches A Smart Bet Against The Spread
The Intelligence Index is a powerful way to consistently win games straight up and ATS. Unbeaten Kansas City is the NFL's smartest team; winless Jacksonville is the dumbest. The "smart" teams in our 16 Mental Mismatches this year have won by an average of 16 PPG.
Week 3 NFL Winners Club: Top 10 Things That Demand Attention
Peyton Manning's complete lack of respect for opponents and the history books caps our list of 10 facts about winning.
Kansas City Chiefs Step Out in Style: Statistical 'Big Boards' Say It All
The Kansas City Chiefs have been on a lot of lists as the upcoming breakout performer of 2013. It's only one week in against a very bad opponent, but so far, so very good for Andy Reid and Alex Smith.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News for AFC South
For the first time since 2008, the AFC South not only sent two teams to the playoffs but had more than one club win at least 10 games. Russell Baxter breaks down a division that changed before our very eyes in 2012.
CHFF Radio: Beer-Meister Jim Koch, CBS Hack Pete Prisco; A Visit From Santa C.
CHFF Radio this week is highlighted by beer master Jim Koch of Samuel Adams fame, CBS Sports super-hack and CHFF nemesis Pete Prisco, and a visit from jolly old Santa C. Not Santa Claus. Santa C.
Matt Schaub's Big Day: 527 Yards Second To 1951 Van Brocklin Record
Matt Schaub passed for 527 yards in Houston’s much-tougher-than-expected 43-37 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars Sunday. We size up his performance against the elite 500-yard club.
Ground & Pound? MJD and how great teams ran the ball
The Maurice Jones-Drew contract situation with the Jacksonville Jaguars looks like it will get ugly. We used to controversy to look at how well, and how poorly, the greatest teams ran the football. Sorry, MJD. News ain't good for you.
Bucs team report: Ladies and gentlemen, a new low!
It was a game that meant nothing to no one. Both reeling squads took the field in the name of pride and love of the game, but after a second-half butt whooping delivered by one of the league's most inept offenses, the Buccaneers showed us all how much they hate football.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review