Articles tagged "Jaguars"
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News for AFC South
For the first time since 2008, the AFC South not only sent two teams to the playoffs but had more than one club win at least 10 games. Russell Baxter breaks down a division that changed before our very eyes in 2012.
CHFF Radio: Beer-Meister Jim Koch, CBS Hack Pete Prisco; A Visit From Santa C.
CHFF Radio this week is highlighted by beer master Jim Koch of Samuel Adams fame, CBS Sports super-hack and CHFF nemesis Pete Prisco, and a visit from jolly old Santa C. Not Santa Claus. Santa C.
Matt Schaub's Big Day: 527 Yards Second To 1951 Van Brocklin Record
Matt Schaub passed for 527 yards in Houston’s much-tougher-than-expected 43-37 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars Sunday. We size up his performance against the elite 500-yard club.
Ground & Pound? MJD and how great teams ran the ball
The Maurice Jones-Drew contract situation with the Jacksonville Jaguars looks like it will get ugly. We used to controversy to look at how well, and how poorly, the greatest teams ran the football. Sorry, MJD. News ain't good for you.
Bucs team report: Ladies and gentlemen, a new low!
It was a game that meant nothing to no one. Both reeling squads took the field in the name of pride and love of the game, but after a second-half butt whooping delivered by one of the league's most inept offenses, the Buccaneers showed us all how much they hate football.
Bucs team report: Previewing the least interesting game in the world
It's the least hyped game in NFL history. The bumbling Buccaneers travel to Jacksonville to battle the incompetent Jaguars in a game no one will remember in a year. Hell, a year might be generous; depending on the beer specials, we might not remember this one come Monday morning.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012