Articles tagged "Franklin"
Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs Rekindle Memories of NFL's Western Division
With Denver and Kansas City both leading the AFC West at 6-0, this is only the second time since the divisional structure was implemented in 1933 that two teams in the same division started 6-0. In 1934, the Detroit Lions and Chicago Bears, then members of the NFL’s Western Division, each started 10-0.
Beat Our Expert For A Chance To Compete For A Million Dollars
Win $100 and get a shot at becoming a Fantasy Football Millionaire. Plus you'll get eternal bragging rights and a $5 bonus if you beat FFChamps.com's Bill Enright.
Final Preseason Results: Redskins, Seahawks Finish Exhibition Season 4-0
The Washington Redskins and Seattle Seahawks closed out the preseason with victories Thursday night to finish the exhibition season 4-0.
Trent Richardson Outclassed by Alfred Morris and Doug Martin: Will It Last?
Trent Richardson had the sixth-worst rushing average by a rookie in NFL history. Should Browns fans be worried? Scott Kacsmar breaks down rookie rushing success in regards to the long-term outlook.
Manning Passes Elway For No. 2 On QB Wins List; Plus Other Week 12 Milestones
The next time someone asks you who Hoot Flanagan is, you will have an answer. Hoot made history in 1925 -- history that was repeated in Week 12 of 2012.
Green Bay Packers: D-Hogs Slamming QBs to the Frozen Tundra again
After a Week 2 that featured overpowering offensive line and dominating defensive fronts, we look at the best and worst hogs and preview Rams vs Bears.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls