Articles tagged "Bovada"
The Irrational Exuberance of the 2013 Kansas City Chiefs
The NFL preseason is a time of hopes, dreams and unrealistic expectations. And one team alone stands as the early King of Unrealistic Expectations in 2013: the new-look Kansas City Chiefs, fresh off the worst season in franchise history.
Old Guns Tom Brady, Peyton Manning Still NFL's Best Bets
Tom Brady and Peyton are well into the back nines of their respective careers. But the Pigskin Public still expects these Old Guns to lead the most successful teams in football this season.
Bovada Draft Odds, Props: Geno Smith, Marcus Lattimore, Matt Barkley And More
Bovada issued all the latest draft odds on everything from top positions to go in the first round to the draft position of top-name players on both sides of the ball.
Super Bowl Props: National Anthem, MVP Top Long List Of Hot Bets
The length of the national anthem and MVP winner are two of the most popular prop bets heading into Super Bowl XLVII.
Bovada: New England Patriots Even Money To Win Super Bowl
The New England Patriots are even money to win the Super Bowl, according to the folks at Bovada. Here's a look at the Super Bowl odds for each of the conference title game contenders, plus likely pairings.
Super Bowl Odds: Denver Favored; Broncos-49ers Most LIkely Combo
The folks from Bovada say that Denver is still the most likely team to win the Super Bowl, at 11/4 odds, followed by New England (7/2)
Bovada: Denver Broncos 3/1 Favorites To Win Super Bowl
The gang from Bovada says that Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos are 3-to-1 favorites to win the Super Bowl, with New England a close second.
Bovada: “egregious” refs’ decision creates huge swing in NFL odds markets
The folks from Bovada.lv said the outcome of the Packers-Seahawks debacle in Seattle Monday night created dramatic swings in the NFL odds markets.
2012 playoff odds for every NFL team
The folks at Bovada sports betting released their odds for playoff chances for every NFL team in 2012. Would you have guessed a team from the NFC North team has the worst odds to enter the postseason?
- Saints, Broncos Top NFL With 5 Quality Wins; 7 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues