Articles tagged "Bovada"
Bovada Draft Odds, Props: Geno Smith, Marcus Lattimore, Matt Barkley And More
Bovada issued all the latest draft odds on everything from top positions to go in the first round to the draft position of top-name players on both sides of the ball.
Super Bowl Props: National Anthem, MVP Top Long List Of Hot Bets
The length of the national anthem and MVP winner are two of the most popular prop bets heading into Super Bowl XLVII.
Bovada: New England Patriots Even Money To Win Super Bowl
The New England Patriots are even money to win the Super Bowl, according to the folks at Bovada. Here's a look at the Super Bowl odds for each of the conference title game contenders, plus likely pairings.
Super Bowl Odds: Denver Favored; Broncos-49ers Most LIkely Combo
The folks from Bovada say that Denver is still the most likely team to win the Super Bowl, at 11/4 odds, followed by New England (7/2)
Bovada: Denver Broncos 3/1 Favorites To Win Super Bowl
The gang from Bovada says that Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos are 3-to-1 favorites to win the Super Bowl, with New England a close second.
Bovada: “egregious” refs’ decision creates huge swing in NFL odds markets
The folks from Bovada.lv said the outcome of the Packers-Seahawks debacle in Seattle Monday night created dramatic swings in the NFL odds markets.
2012 playoff odds for every NFL team
The folks at Bovada sports betting released their odds for playoff chances for every NFL team in 2012. Would you have guessed a team from the NFC North team has the worst odds to enter the postseason?
Preseason odds: 2012 NFL awards and stat leaders
Andrew Luck struggled against the Steelers Sunday night. But He's the easy preseason favorite to win offensive Rookie of the Year honors. Elsewhere, WR retreads Randy Moss and Terrell Owens are 100-to-1 shots to lead the NFL in receiving yards.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012