What We Collect and How We Use It
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors when using our "notify me" or "tell-a-friend" capabilities. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request and for CHFF.com marketing purposes only.
Additionally, if you provide information in the Customer Service section you will be added to the CHFF mailing list. Once on this mailing list, you may receive (by regular mail or email) information about CHFF products, events, and services that may interest you. Individuals on this mailing list may also receive joint offers from CHFF that feature products/services from other reputable organizations and companies. Your information is not shared with these other companies. Except for the limited instances noted below, we do not share personally identifiable information collected at this site with third parties. The exceptions are:
b) We may also disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law or if in our good faith judgment, such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, to respond to any claims, or to protect the rights of CHFF LLC, its customers and the public.
Demographic Information and Surveys
We may ask for demographic or profile (age, gender, interests, etc.) information in a survey or at registration. This information is used to assist us in tailoring the site and our services to our users. We may share aggregated demographic and survey information, as opposed to individual information, with third parties.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized CHFF employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. You may contact us at any time to review your personal data that we maintain in our database.
Limitation of Liability
Your use of and browsing on this Web site are at your own risk. Neither CHFF nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this Web site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow exclusions of implied warranties, so some of these exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws. CHFF assumes no liability and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account your use of this Web site.
Third party Internet sites accessible through hyperlinks from this site have their own privacy practices, and CHFF has no responsibility or liability for these independent practices. Please review their privacy practices for yourself. CHFF has no intention of collecting personal information from children at this site. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Your Security: How Do We Protect Personal and Credit Card Information
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized CHFF employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
- We use industry-standard SSL authentication to guarantee the confidentiality and privacy of online transactions through our site.
- SSL authentication and 128-bit encryption (scrambling) ensures that your online transaction and credit card information are safe from third party interception.
- Please note that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered a secure means of transmitting credit card numbers.
If you need further assistance, please send an e-mail via our contact form.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012