Gridiron Lifestyle: Sides, snacks, rubs, sauces & marinades
Some people garnish their food with a pleasant little green piece of parsley or a sprig of thyme. We garnish our Gameday Favorites with things like deep-fried parking lot potato chips and homemade guacamole. Hey, variety is the spice of life, and you can't live on jambalaya alone. Believe you us, we've tried.
This is essentially two different sections: Sides and snacks could be its own section. These are little appetizers that you can quickly whip up on the back of your truck while waiting for the main event. Rubs, sauces and marinades will help turn that lifeless piece of meat until a tempting, spicy, flavorful and, in many instances, fat-filled delicacy.
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans
Must See Videos