Gridiron Lifestyle: Gameday Favorites
Philly cheesesteaks: straight from the source
We learned how to make Philly cheesesteaks from the guys who invented them at Pat's King of Steaks in South Philly.
Potato-chip crusted dolphin sandwiches
The perfect playoff tailgate dish, from Food Network star Guy Fieri and the gang at Scully's Tavern in Miami.
Joe Perry's rock-your-world tailgate recipes
Aerosmith rock god Joe Perry sells his own hot sauce and his a hard-core barbecue aficionado. We have some of his recipes.
Lee Roy Selmon's mama's meatloaf
After his Hall of Fame playing career, Lee Roy Selmon opened a restaurant chain that offers many of the homestyle favorites he grew up with in Oklahoma.
Talking tequila with Sammy Hagar
Our own Chief Troll recently got together with tequila-maker & rocker Sammy Hagar and grabbed his recipe for shrimp with tequila and lime.
Brined 'Steely McWings' hot wings
The Pittsburgh blogger behind "SteelyMcStupid" sent us this recipe for brined, grilled "Steely McWings" hot wings.
Jerk wings from hell
A tailgate-friendly classic from the new book by the dynamic grilling duo of Chris Schlesinger and John Willoughby.
This recipe comes straight from "After the Hunt," a tribute to Louisiana culinary tradition and one of the greatest cookbooks we've ever come across.
Beef on weck: Buffalo's other tailgate specialty
If all you know about Buffalo is its famous wings, you're missing out on one of America's great regional specialties: rare roast beef piled high on a kummelweck bun.
- Chicago Capitalizes On Jet's Mistakes On Monday Night
- History Says Arizona, Cincinnati and Philadelphia Will Make Playoffs
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig