Gridiron Lifestyle: Gameday Favorites
Potato-chip crusted dolphin sandwiches
The perfect playoff tailgate dish, from Food Network star Guy Fieri and the gang at Scully's Tavern in Miami.
Joe Perry's rock-your-world tailgate recipes
Aerosmith rock god Joe Perry sells his own hot sauce and his a hard-core barbecue aficionado. We have some of his recipes.
Lee Roy Selmon's mama's meatloaf
After his Hall of Fame playing career, Lee Roy Selmon opened a restaurant chain that offers many of the homestyle favorites he grew up with in Oklahoma.
Talking tequila with Sammy Hagar
Our own Chief Troll recently got together with tequila-maker & rocker Sammy Hagar and grabbed his recipe for shrimp with tequila and lime.
Brined 'Steely McWings' hot wings
The Pittsburgh blogger behind "SteelyMcStupid" sent us this recipe for brined, grilled "Steely McWings" hot wings.
Jerk wings from hell
A tailgate-friendly classic from the new book by the dynamic grilling duo of Chris Schlesinger and John Willoughby.
This recipe comes straight from "After the Hunt," a tribute to Louisiana culinary tradition and one of the greatest cookbooks we've ever come across.
Beef on weck: Buffalo's other tailgate specialty
If all you know about Buffalo is its famous wings, you're missing out on one of America's great regional specialties: rare roast beef piled high on a kummelweck bun.
Southern California fish tacos
This Southern California specialty is popular at places like Wahoo's in and around San Diego.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".