Gridiron Lifestyle: Essential Information
Eat like a champ! The CHFF 2010 postseason tailgate blowout
Nobody tailgates with the same lusty passion of the CHFF crew. We got killer tailgate recipes for each 2010 playoff team, from New England chowder to Seattle's geoduck clams to Southern-fried chicken from a Georgia icon.
How to tailgate New Orleans style
We got all the classics, including jambalaya, crawfish pie and file gumbo, from the best chefs and restaurants of the Big Easy.
Butcher Your Own Pig!
It's official: you're not a hardcore tailgater until you start butchering your own hogs. Yum!
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review