Gridiron Lifestyle: Essential Information
Eat like a champ! The CHFF 2010 postseason tailgate blowout
Nobody tailgates with the same lusty passion of the CHFF crew. We got killer tailgate recipes for each 2010 playoff team, from New England chowder to Seattle's geoduck clams to Southern-fried chicken from a Georgia icon.
How to tailgate New Orleans style
We got all the classics, including jambalaya, crawfish pie and file gumbo, from the best chefs and restaurants of the Big Easy.
Butcher Your Own Pig!
It's official: you're not a hardcore tailgater until you start butchering your own hogs. Yum!
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate