Gridiron Lifestyle: Essential Information
Eat like a champ! The CHFF 2010 postseason tailgate blowout
Nobody tailgates with the same lusty passion of the CHFF crew. We got killer tailgate recipes for each 2010 playoff team, from New England chowder to Seattle's geoduck clams to Southern-fried chicken from a Georgia icon.
How to tailgate New Orleans style
We got all the classics, including jambalaya, crawfish pie and file gumbo, from the best chefs and restaurants of the Big Easy.
Butcher Your Own Pig!
It's official: you're not a hardcore tailgater until you start butchering your own hogs. Yum!
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team