Gridiron Lifestyle: Essential Information
Eat like a champ! The CHFF 2010 postseason tailgate blowout
Nobody tailgates with the same lusty passion of the CHFF crew. We got killer tailgate recipes for each 2010 playoff team, from New England chowder to Seattle's geoduck clams to Southern-fried chicken from a Georgia icon.
How to tailgate New Orleans style
We got all the classics, including jambalaya, crawfish pie and file gumbo, from the best chefs and restaurants of the Big Easy.
Butcher Your Own Pig!
It's official: you're not a hardcore tailgater until you start butchering your own hogs. Yum!
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay