Gridiron Lifestyle: Essential Information
Eat like a champ! The CHFF 2010 postseason tailgate blowout
Nobody tailgates with the same lusty passion of the CHFF crew. We got killer tailgate recipes for each 2010 playoff team, from New England chowder to Seattle's geoduck clams to Southern-fried chicken from a Georgia icon.
How to tailgate New Orleans style
We got all the classics, including jambalaya, crawfish pie and file gumbo, from the best chefs and restaurants of the Big Easy.
Butcher Your Own Pig!
It's official: you're not a hardcore tailgater until you start butchering your own hogs. Yum!
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team