Gridiron Lifestyle: Beers & cocktails
Cool, refreshing vodka
Former Cold, Hard Football Facts sud stud Lew Bryson surveys the best vodkas on the market.
It's Derby Time: Real Men Drink Mint Juleps
The CHFF Tailgate Team enlisted the aid of great American booze writer Lew Bryson to tell you why the classic Kentucky Derby staple mint julep is great liver lubricant all summer long. We've got his perfect julep recipe, too.
Big Lew devours Canada
Last week, we followed Cold, Hard Football Facts sud stud Lew Bryson as he cut the barbed wire, overcame the land mines and tank traps and forced his away into a strange land called Canada. After breaching this heavily fortified international border, Lew proceeded to devour the entire city of Toronto, which he describes in great detail in today's contribution.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team