Gridiron Lifestyle: Beers & cocktails
Cool, refreshing vodka
Former Cold, Hard Football Facts sud stud Lew Bryson surveys the best vodkas on the market.
It's Derby Time: Real Men Drink Mint Juleps
The CHFF Tailgate Team enlisted the aid of great American booze writer Lew Bryson to tell you why the classic Kentucky Derby staple mint julep is great liver lubricant all summer long. We've got his perfect julep recipe, too.
Big Lew devours Canada
Last week, we followed Cold, Hard Football Facts sud stud Lew Bryson as he cut the barbed wire, overcame the land mines and tank traps and forced his away into a strange land called Canada. After breaching this heavily fortified international border, Lew proceeded to devour the entire city of Toronto, which he describes in great detail in today's contribution.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team