Gridiron Lifestyle: Beers & cocktails
Cool, refreshing vodka
Former Cold, Hard Football Facts sud stud Lew Bryson surveys the best vodkas on the market.
It's Derby Time: Real Men Drink Mint Juleps
The CHFF Tailgate Team enlisted the aid of great American booze writer Lew Bryson to tell you why the classic Kentucky Derby staple mint julep is great liver lubricant all summer long. We've got his perfect julep recipe, too.
Big Lew devours Canada
Last week, we followed Cold, Hard Football Facts sud stud Lew Bryson as he cut the barbed wire, overcame the land mines and tank traps and forced his away into a strange land called Canada. After breaching this heavily fortified international border, Lew proceeded to devour the entire city of Toronto, which he describes in great detail in today's contribution.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls