Gridiron Lifestyle: Beers & cocktails
Cool, refreshing vodka
Former Cold, Hard Football Facts sud stud Lew Bryson surveys the best vodkas on the market.
It's Derby Time: Real Men Drink Mint Juleps
The CHFF Tailgate Team enlisted the aid of great American booze writer Lew Bryson to tell you why the classic Kentucky Derby staple mint julep is great liver lubricant all summer long. We've got his perfect julep recipe, too.
Big Lew devours Canada
Last week, we followed Cold, Hard Football Facts sud stud Lew Bryson as he cut the barbed wire, overcame the land mines and tank traps and forced his away into a strange land called Canada. After breaching this heavily fortified international border, Lew proceeded to devour the entire city of Toronto, which he describes in great detail in today's contribution.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay