Gridiron Lifestyle: Beers & cocktails
Cool, refreshing vodka
Former Cold, Hard Football Facts sud stud Lew Bryson surveys the best vodkas on the market.
It's Derby Time: Real Men Drink Mint Juleps
The CHFF Tailgate Team enlisted the aid of great American booze writer Lew Bryson to tell you why the classic Kentucky Derby staple mint julep is great liver lubricant all summer long. We've got his perfect julep recipe, too.
Big Lew devours Canada
Last week, we followed Cold, Hard Football Facts sud stud Lew Bryson as he cut the barbed wire, overcame the land mines and tank traps and forced his away into a strange land called Canada. After breaching this heavily fortified international border, Lew proceeded to devour the entire city of Toronto, which he describes in great detail in today's contribution.
- Saints, Broncos Top NFL With 5 Quality Wins; 7 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues