We’ve got your team covered
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jan 14, 2007
The conference title championship games are so compelling that the Cold, Hard Football Facts almost showed an emotion Sunday and again this morning.
We'll have so much data on the weekend's divisional games and this Sunday's showdowns that you'll beg for mercy and forgiveness, or perhaps bow to us in fawning gratefulness for making you so smart.
In the meantime, we've got your team covered. In fact, one of the best parts of football is checking out all the headlines in an opposing team's town.
The loser pages:
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- History Says Arizona, Cincinnati and Philadelphia Will Make Playoffs
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay
Must See Videos