We’ve got your team covered
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jan 14, 2007
The conference title championship games are so compelling that the Cold, Hard Football Facts almost showed an emotion Sunday and again this morning.
We'll have so much data on the weekend's divisional games and this Sunday's showdowns that you'll beg for mercy and forgiveness, or perhaps bow to us in fawning gratefulness for making you so smart.
In the meantime, we've got your team covered. In fact, one of the best parts of football is checking out all the headlines in an opposing team's town.
The loser pages:
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
Must See Videos