We’ve got your team covered
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jan 14, 2007
The conference title championship games are so compelling that the Cold, Hard Football Facts almost showed an emotion Sunday and again this morning.
We'll have so much data on the weekend's divisional games and this Sunday's showdowns that you'll beg for mercy and forgiveness, or perhaps bow to us in fawning gratefulness for making you so smart.
In the meantime, we've got your team covered. In fact, one of the best parts of football is checking out all the headlines in an opposing team's town.
The loser pages:
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate
Must See Videos