We’ve got your team covered
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jan 14, 2007
The conference title championship games are so compelling that the Cold, Hard Football Facts almost showed an emotion Sunday and again this morning.
We'll have so much data on the weekend's divisional games and this Sunday's showdowns that you'll beg for mercy and forgiveness, or perhaps bow to us in fawning gratefulness for making you so smart.
In the meantime, we've got your team covered. In fact, one of the best parts of football is checking out all the headlines in an opposing team's town.
The loser pages:
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review
Must See Videos