We’ve got your team covered
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jan 14, 2007
The conference title championship games are so compelling that the Cold, Hard Football Facts almost showed an emotion Sunday and again this morning.
We'll have so much data on the weekend's divisional games and this Sunday's showdowns that you'll beg for mercy and forgiveness, or perhaps bow to us in fawning gratefulness for making you so smart.
In the meantime, we've got your team covered. In fact, one of the best parts of football is checking out all the headlines in an opposing team's town.
The loser pages:
From our partners
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- Peyton Manning Rips Denver Scoreboard Operator
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team