Week 5 NFL Snapshots: 14 Images, 28 Facts, Infinite Wisdom
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
The NFC East is truly the 'Least', while the AFC East, AFC West, and NFC North are filled with raging contenders.
Five undefeated teams remain, while four winless teams scramble for answers. Two of them, Pittsburgh and Tampa Bay, have a week off to regroup, while the Jaguars and Giants continue their quest for entry into the win column.
As for those 4-0's, all of them have suitable competition: The Chiefs battle the surprising Titans (albeit without the even-more-surprising Jake Locker), the Saints head to Chicago on a short week, New England tussles with the hot-and-cold Bengals, Seattle contends with the old-school, power-game-running of the Colts, and the Broncos get the NFC East's 'best' in Dallas.
Amazingly, all five 4-0 teams are playing on the road. When does THAT ever happen?
Speaking of the road, let's get on it!
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team