Week 5 NFL Snapshots: 14 Images, 28 Facts, Infinite Wisdom
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
The NFC East is truly the 'Least', while the AFC East, AFC West, and NFC North are filled with raging contenders.
Five undefeated teams remain, while four winless teams scramble for answers. Two of them, Pittsburgh and Tampa Bay, have a week off to regroup, while the Jaguars and Giants continue their quest for entry into the win column.
As for those 4-0's, all of them have suitable competition: The Chiefs battle the surprising Titans (albeit without the even-more-surprising Jake Locker), the Saints head to Chicago on a short week, New England tussles with the hot-and-cold Bengals, Seattle contends with the old-school, power-game-running of the Colts, and the Broncos get the NFC East's 'best' in Dallas.
Amazingly, all five 4-0 teams are playing on the road. When does THAT ever happen?
Speaking of the road, let's get on it!
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team