Week 5 NFL Snapshots: 14 Images, 28 Facts, Infinite Wisdom
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
The NFC East is truly the 'Least', while the AFC East, AFC West, and NFC North are filled with raging contenders.
Five undefeated teams remain, while four winless teams scramble for answers. Two of them, Pittsburgh and Tampa Bay, have a week off to regroup, while the Jaguars and Giants continue their quest for entry into the win column.
As for those 4-0's, all of them have suitable competition: The Chiefs battle the surprising Titans (albeit without the even-more-surprising Jake Locker), the Saints head to Chicago on a short week, New England tussles with the hot-and-cold Bengals, Seattle contends with the old-school, power-game-running of the Colts, and the Broncos get the NFC East's 'best' in Dallas.
Amazingly, all five 4-0 teams are playing on the road. When does THAT ever happen?
Speaking of the road, let's get on it!
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate