Week 5 NFL Snapshots: 14 Images, 28 Facts, Infinite Wisdom
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
The NFC East is truly the 'Least', while the AFC East, AFC West, and NFC North are filled with raging contenders.
Five undefeated teams remain, while four winless teams scramble for answers. Two of them, Pittsburgh and Tampa Bay, have a week off to regroup, while the Jaguars and Giants continue their quest for entry into the win column.
As for those 4-0's, all of them have suitable competition: The Chiefs battle the surprising Titans (albeit without the even-more-surprising Jake Locker), the Saints head to Chicago on a short week, New England tussles with the hot-and-cold Bengals, Seattle contends with the old-school, power-game-running of the Colts, and the Broncos get the NFC East's 'best' in Dallas.
Amazingly, all five 4-0 teams are playing on the road. When does THAT ever happen?
Speaking of the road, let's get on it!
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review