Week 17 NFL Snapshots: The Day of Reckoning
By Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
And so, we arrive.
Other than a highlight reel of spectacular plays fit for YouTube, nobody will remember the 20 teams that collapsed short of the dividing line. For 12 teams going forward, it's the fight to imbue a legacy. For the other 20, it's all about 'what if?', particularly for six teams, three from each conference, that will see their hopes go up in smoke on December 29.
One last batch of extended 'Infinite Wisdom' before the playoffs, when the matchups go from 16 a week, to four, to four again, to two, and then the finale.
One can arrive, but only the select few can keep going.
- Drew Brees: Call Him Mr. Primetime
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team