Week 17 NFL Snapshots: The Day of Reckoning
By Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
And so, we arrive.
Other than a highlight reel of spectacular plays fit for YouTube, nobody will remember the 20 teams that collapsed short of the dividing line. For 12 teams going forward, it's the fight to imbue a legacy. For the other 20, it's all about 'what if?', particularly for six teams, three from each conference, that will see their hopes go up in smoke on December 29.
One last batch of extended 'Infinite Wisdom' before the playoffs, when the matchups go from 16 a week, to four, to four again, to two, and then the finale.
One can arrive, but only the select few can keep going.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls