A trip around Final Four fan sites, local media
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jan 13, 2008
Well, what a great day. The Monday after the divisional playoffs.
Four teams – and four entire regions and fan bases – full of hopes and smiles and dreaming of Super Bowl glory.
You should join in the fun.
Check out our team pages for each championship-game participant, including local headlines and all the major blogs and chat-boards for each and every team. Hell, if you spend time on ColdHardFootballFacts.com, you could probably use a few more online friends on some message board in some other part of the country.
Get out and live a little. Or just do what you always do, and hovel alone in the dark with your computer. Either way, have fun!
Tons of great blogs from an intensely passionate Packers fan base, including "Nietzsche or Nitschke?," a blog we recently named among the smartest on the web, and "Green Bay, Booze & Broads," a blog much nearer and dearer our own hearts. For local media, don't forget our buddy Steve "Homer" True, who frequently welcomes the Cold, Hard Football Facts onto ESPN Milwaukee.
No city in the nation has a more vibrant alternative sports media than Boston, including Patriots-fan favorites such as BarstoolSports.com, BostonSportsMedia.com, and plenty of chatboards, including our friends at PatriotsPlanet.net and PatsFans.com.
The belligerent New York media sports media is in full effect following the Big Blue's surprise victory over Dallas Sunday, with classic headlines such as "Texas fold 'em" from the pugnacious N.Y. Post. The big-market G'ints boast plenty of popular chatboards, too.
Fans of the San Diego Super Chargers are downright giddy today. One report said that 10,000 fans met the team bus as the club returned from Sunday's victory over the Colts. Chargers fan sites include several that frequently tout the wisdom of the Cold, Hard Football Facts.
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
Must See Videos