Top 10 Statistical Storylines of the Divisional Round
Fans of the Texans, Packers, Ravens and Seahawks came away satisfied after an action-packed opening weekend of the NFL Playoffs.
Supporters of the Bengals, Vikings, Colts and Redskins? Better luck next year.
Moving on quickly from wildcard weekend, we've got a plate full of NFL heavyweights set to square off in the upcoming divisional round. The Packers head to San Francisco in a matchup between two squads that opened the 2012 season sharing the same field. Houston is off to New England, hungry for revenge after the Pats dominated the regular season matchup against the Texans, 42-14.
And let's not forget what's at stake in Denver, where Peyton Manning's quest for a second Super Bowl ring means he and the Broncos must get through Ray Lewis and the Ravens, as the greatest linebacker in NFL history makes his final push to hoist the Lombardi Trophy once more.
Last but not least, the Seahawks will find themselves in Atlanta this weekend, having won their last three road games and last six overall. Follow along as we break down the Top 10 statistical storylines of the divisional round.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay