Top 10 Statistical Storylines of the Divisional Round
Fans of the Texans, Packers, Ravens and Seahawks came away satisfied after an action-packed opening weekend of the NFL Playoffs.
Supporters of the Bengals, Vikings, Colts and Redskins? Better luck next year.
Moving on quickly from wildcard weekend, we've got a plate full of NFL heavyweights set to square off in the upcoming divisional round. The Packers head to San Francisco in a matchup between two squads that opened the 2012 season sharing the same field. Houston is off to New England, hungry for revenge after the Pats dominated the regular season matchup against the Texans, 42-14.
And let's not forget what's at stake in Denver, where Peyton Manning's quest for a second Super Bowl ring means he and the Broncos must get through Ray Lewis and the Ravens, as the greatest linebacker in NFL history makes his final push to hoist the Lombardi Trophy once more.
Last but not least, the Seahawks will find themselves in Atlanta this weekend, having won their last three road games and last six overall. Follow along as we break down the Top 10 statistical storylines of the divisional round.
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team