Top 10 Statistical Storylines of the Divisional Round
Fans of the Texans, Packers, Ravens and Seahawks came away satisfied after an action-packed opening weekend of the NFL Playoffs.
Supporters of the Bengals, Vikings, Colts and Redskins? Better luck next year.
Moving on quickly from wildcard weekend, we've got a plate full of NFL heavyweights set to square off in the upcoming divisional round. The Packers head to San Francisco in a matchup between two squads that opened the 2012 season sharing the same field. Houston is off to New England, hungry for revenge after the Pats dominated the regular season matchup against the Texans, 42-14.
And let's not forget what's at stake in Denver, where Peyton Manning's quest for a second Super Bowl ring means he and the Broncos must get through Ray Lewis and the Ravens, as the greatest linebacker in NFL history makes his final push to hoist the Lombardi Trophy once more.
Last but not least, the Seahawks will find themselves in Atlanta this weekend, having won their last three road games and last six overall. Follow along as we break down the Top 10 statistical storylines of the divisional round.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team