Top 10 Statistical Storylines of the Divisional Round
Fans of the Texans, Packers, Ravens and Seahawks came away satisfied after an action-packed opening weekend of the NFL Playoffs.
Supporters of the Bengals, Vikings, Colts and Redskins? Better luck next year.
Moving on quickly from wildcard weekend, we've got a plate full of NFL heavyweights set to square off in the upcoming divisional round. The Packers head to San Francisco in a matchup between two squads that opened the 2012 season sharing the same field. Houston is off to New England, hungry for revenge after the Pats dominated the regular season matchup against the Texans, 42-14.
And let's not forget what's at stake in Denver, where Peyton Manning's quest for a second Super Bowl ring means he and the Broncos must get through Ray Lewis and the Ravens, as the greatest linebacker in NFL history makes his final push to hoist the Lombardi Trophy once more.
Last but not least, the Seahawks will find themselves in Atlanta this weekend, having won their last three road games and last six overall. Follow along as we break down the Top 10 statistical storylines of the divisional round.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate