The CHFF curse strikes again!
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Mar 23, 2008
There's been a sure-fire recipe for disaster in the NFL in recent months.
Draw lavish praise from the Cold, Hard Football Facts.
The latest victim is Denver wide receiver Brandon Marshall, who we raved about during our recent appearance on Mile High Radio and again last week our Broncos off-season review.
Then, in an almost comical incident Saturday, Marshall reportedly slipped on a McDonald's bag. As he fell, his arm went through an entertainment center. He'll be in a cast for two weeks and he also received an undisclosed number of stitches, according to a report filed by NFL Network's Adam Schefter.
"I want to thank everybody for their concerns and let everyone know that I'm okay," Marshall wrote in a text message Sunday morning, according to the report, and apparently blissfully unaware of the dreaded Curse of the Cold, Hard Football Facts.
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review
Must See Videos