The CHFF curse strikes again!
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Mar 23, 2008
There's been a sure-fire recipe for disaster in the NFL in recent months.
Draw lavish praise from the Cold, Hard Football Facts.
The latest victim is Denver wide receiver Brandon Marshall, who we raved about during our recent appearance on Mile High Radio and again last week our Broncos off-season review.
Then, in an almost comical incident Saturday, Marshall reportedly slipped on a McDonald's bag. As he fell, his arm went through an entertainment center. He'll be in a cast for two weeks and he also received an undisclosed number of stitches, according to a report filed by NFL Network's Adam Schefter.
"I want to thank everybody for their concerns and let everyone know that I'm okay," Marshall wrote in a text message Sunday morning, according to the report, and apparently blissfully unaware of the dreaded Curse of the Cold, Hard Football Facts.
From our partners
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- Peyton Manning Rips Denver Scoreboard Operator
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team