The CHFF curse strikes again!
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Mar 23, 2008
There's been a sure-fire recipe for disaster in the NFL in recent months.
Draw lavish praise from the Cold, Hard Football Facts.
The latest victim is Denver wide receiver Brandon Marshall, who we raved about during our recent appearance on Mile High Radio and again last week our Broncos off-season review.
Then, in an almost comical incident Saturday, Marshall reportedly slipped on a McDonald's bag. As he fell, his arm went through an entertainment center. He'll be in a cast for two weeks and he also received an undisclosed number of stitches, according to a report filed by NFL Network's Adam Schefter.
"I want to thank everybody for their concerns and let everyone know that I'm okay," Marshall wrote in a text message Sunday morning, according to the report, and apparently blissfully unaware of the dreaded Curse of the Cold, Hard Football Facts.
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
Must See Videos