The CHFF curse strikes again!
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Mar 23, 2008
There's been a sure-fire recipe for disaster in the NFL in recent months.
Draw lavish praise from the Cold, Hard Football Facts.
The latest victim is Denver wide receiver Brandon Marshall, who we raved about during our recent appearance on Mile High Radio and again last week our Broncos off-season review.
Then, in an almost comical incident Saturday, Marshall reportedly slipped on a McDonald's bag. As he fell, his arm went through an entertainment center. He'll be in a cast for two weeks and he also received an undisclosed number of stitches, according to a report filed by NFL Network's Adam Schefter.
"I want to thank everybody for their concerns and let everyone know that I'm okay," Marshall wrote in a text message Sunday morning, according to the report, and apparently blissfully unaware of the dreaded Curse of the Cold, Hard Football Facts.
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".
Must See Videos