The CHFF curse strikes again!
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Mar 23, 2008
There's been a sure-fire recipe for disaster in the NFL in recent months.
Draw lavish praise from the Cold, Hard Football Facts.
The latest victim is Denver wide receiver Brandon Marshall, who we raved about during our recent appearance on Mile High Radio and again last week our Broncos off-season review.
Then, in an almost comical incident Saturday, Marshall reportedly slipped on a McDonald's bag. As he fell, his arm went through an entertainment center. He'll be in a cast for two weeks and he also received an undisclosed number of stitches, according to a report filed by NFL Network's Adam Schefter.
"I want to thank everybody for their concerns and let everyone know that I'm okay," Marshall wrote in a text message Sunday morning, according to the report, and apparently blissfully unaware of the dreaded Curse of the Cold, Hard Football Facts.
From our partners
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team