Ten Biggest Plays of the 2013 Divisional Round
The results of the Divisional Round of the NFL playoffs is now in the books and four teams of the 32 that began the season are left to compete to appear in Super Bowl XLVII.
In two high-scoring games on Saturday the Baltimore Ravens survived the Mile High City in a game that was tied 5 times before Justin Tucker's 47 yard field goal 1:42 into the second overtime finished the Broncos 38-35.
In the evening game Colin Kaepernick overcame an opening drive pick-6 to rush for a quarterback-record 181 yards and lead a 579 yard attack by the 49ers in a 45-31 victory over the Green Bay Packers.
On Sunday the Falcons survived a ferocious second half rally by the Seahawks to win the first playoff game of Mike Smith's head coaching career 30-28.
In Foxboro, the New England Patriots took a 7-3 lead near the end of the first quarter and never fell behind again in a 41-28 win. Where the Patriots' lost was when Rob Gronkowski broke his left forearm which will keep him out for the remainder of the playoffs.
Championship Sunday is set with the Falcons and Patriots set to host the 49ers and Ravens. Here are the 10 plays that had the most to do with making it happen.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- The List: NFL's Top Performers in December
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate