Ten Biggest Plays of the 2013 Divisional Round
The results of the Divisional Round of the NFL playoffs is now in the books and four teams of the 32 that began the season are left to compete to appear in Super Bowl XLVII.
In two high-scoring games on Saturday the Baltimore Ravens survived the Mile High City in a game that was tied 5 times before Justin Tucker's 47 yard field goal 1:42 into the second overtime finished the Broncos 38-35.
In the evening game Colin Kaepernick overcame an opening drive pick-6 to rush for a quarterback-record 181 yards and lead a 579 yard attack by the 49ers in a 45-31 victory over the Green Bay Packers.
On Sunday the Falcons survived a ferocious second half rally by the Seahawks to win the first playoff game of Mike Smith's head coaching career 30-28.
In Foxboro, the New England Patriots took a 7-3 lead near the end of the first quarter and never fell behind again in a 41-28 win. Where the Patriots' lost was when Rob Gronkowski broke his left forearm which will keep him out for the remainder of the playoffs.
Championship Sunday is set with the Falcons and Patriots set to host the 49ers and Ravens. Here are the 10 plays that had the most to do with making it happen.
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Dallas Downs New York Giants: 3 Things We Learned
- Inventing New Ways To Lose: The St. Louis Rams Story
- Rob Gronkowski Says Patriots Offensive Linemen Should Get Laid
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL On Sportsnet 590 The Fan Toronto
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years