Spreadapedia's Sunday Edge: 50 Week 8 Trends That Win 60% Or Better ATS
There are plenty of tout sheets that hand you point-spread trends each week.
But you are limited ONLY to the information they share with you.
Spreadapedia empowers YOU to uncover those trends that will give YOU an advantage on Sunday.
Spreadapedia is searchable by more than 100 filters, allowing you to harvest any trend imaginable for any game, team, coach, location, date, week or situation. It is VERY easy to use.
In the meantime, here is a sneak preview of the 50 trends that hit (or miss) better than 60 percent ATS that we handed out to CHFF Insiders this week.
CHFF Insiders get all 50 trends this week, and similar trends each week of the season, plus our statistical game analysis, "real and spectacular" picks with a long history of success, and the powerful Spreadapedia database.
Become a CHFF Insider today.
Here is a sneak preview of our 50 Week 8 trends that hit 60 percent or better ATS:
New England -7 @ St. Louis (O/U 46.5)
Bill Belichick is 18-12 ATS(.600) when on a two-game ATS losing streak.
Bill Belichick is 56-37-2 ATS (.602) when favored between 3.5 and 8 points.
Indianapolis +3.5 @ Tennessee (O/U 47)
Mike Munchak is 3-6-2 ATS (.333) coming off a win.
San Diego -2.5 @ Cleveland (O/U 44)
Norv Turner's Chargers are 0-2 ATS (.000) after their bye week, coming off a loss.
Norv Turner's Chargers are 1-4 ATS (.200) on the road against the AFC North.
Atlanta +2.5 @ Philadelphia (O/U 46.5)
Mike Smith is 21-6-1 ATS (.777) coming off an ATS loss.
Mike Smith is 10-6 ATS (.625) on the road, against a team coming off a loss.
Seattle +2.5 @ Detroit (O/U 43.5)
Pete Carroll's Seahawks are 8-12-1 ATS (.600) on the road
Pete Carroll's Seahawks are 4-7-1 ATS (.363) on the road, coming off an ATS win.
Miami +2.5 @ New York Jets (O/U 40.5)
Rex Ryan is 5-9 ATS (.357) coming off a road loss.
Carolina +7.5 @ Chicago (O/U 43.5)
Lovie Smith is 7-3 ATS (.700) coming off of Monday Night Football.
Lovie Smith has an O/U record of 9-1 (.900) coming off Monday Night Football.
Washington +5 @ Pittsburgh (O/U 47.5)
Mike Shanahan's Redskins are 12-8 ATS (.600) on the road.
Mike Shanahan's Redskins are 16-9 ATS (.640) coming off a loss.
Oakland +2 @ Kansas City (O/U 41.5)
Dennis Allen is 2-4 ATS (.333).
Romeo Crennel is 3-1 ATS (.750) coming off a bye.
NYG -1.5 @ Dallas (O/U 47.5)
Tom Coughlin's Giants are 48-24-2 ATS (.667) on the road.
Tom Coughlin's Giants are 52-32-2 ATS (.619) coming off a win.
New Orleans +6 @ Denver (O/U 55)
Since 2006, New Orleans is 17-10 ATS (.629) against the AFC.
Since 2006, New Orleans is 9-2 ATS (.818) coming in on a two-game win streak.
San Francisco -6.5 @ Arizona (O/U 37.5)
Jim Harbaugh is 17-7-1 ATS (.708).
Jim Harbaugh is 5-1 ATS (.833) coming off a game in which his team didn't cover the spread.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012