Pulled pork dry rub
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Aug 14, 2006
This is a great rub to use any time you're making a slow-cooked pork, such as pulled pork or any kind of pork loin. It makes about 1 cup of rub.
Simply coat the meat with the rub liberally before cooking.
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons paprika
- 2 Tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- 1½ teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon freshly ground pepper
Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly. Store in an airtight container in a cool place. This step can be done several days in advance.
From our partners
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team