Pulled pork dry rub
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Aug 14, 2006
This is a great rub to use any time you're making a slow-cooked pork, such as pulled pork or any kind of pork loin. It makes about 1 cup of rub.
Simply coat the meat with the rub liberally before cooking.
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons paprika
- 2 Tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- 1½ teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon freshly ground pepper
Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly. Store in an airtight container in a cool place. This step can be done several days in advance.
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- Congress Wants The Redskins To Change Name - I Want Congress To Change Its Name
- CHFF on Twitter: It's All Tebow, All The Time
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
Must See Videos