Pulled pork dry rub
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Aug 14, 2006
This is a great rub to use any time you're making a slow-cooked pork, such as pulled pork or any kind of pork loin. It makes about 1 cup of rub.
Simply coat the meat with the rub liberally before cooking.
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons paprika
- 2 Tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- 1½ teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon freshly ground pepper
Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly. Store in an airtight container in a cool place. This step can be done several days in advance.
From our partners
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team