Pulled pork dry rub
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Aug 14, 2006
This is a great rub to use any time you're making a slow-cooked pork, such as pulled pork or any kind of pork loin. It makes about 1 cup of rub.
Simply coat the meat with the rub liberally before cooking.
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons paprika
- 2 Tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- 1½ teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon freshly ground pepper
Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly. Store in an airtight container in a cool place. This step can be done several days in advance.
From our partners
- Drew Brees: Call Him Mr. Primetime
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team