Pulled pork dry rub
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Aug 14, 2006
This is a great rub to use any time you're making a slow-cooked pork, such as pulled pork or any kind of pork loin. It makes about 1 cup of rub.
Simply coat the meat with the rub liberally before cooking.
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons paprika
- 2 Tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- 1½ teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon freshly ground pepper
Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly. Store in an airtight container in a cool place. This step can be done several days in advance.
From our partners
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls