King of Props Sees 'Hawks Being Beastly
When Larry Fitzgerald was unable to secure his fifth reception on either of his fourth-quarter targets, he became the latest receiver to fall one catch short of what we needed for a prop win.
Thankfully, Colin Kaepernick easily exceeded his total for rushing yards, giving the King of Props a split on the day.
Our record for the season now stands at 19-12 (.613), and one play is recommended for tonight:
Over 92½ rushing yards for Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch
After posting 10 games of at least 100 rushing yards during the 2012 regular season (and another one in the playoffs), Lynch has reached the century mark just once this season.
He did get to 98 twice, however, and he’s coming off an impressive 91-yard performance against the tough run stoppers of the Cardinals. The going figures to be much easier against the Rams’ third-worst rush defense tonight.
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll recently said that he wants his team to get to “where we can run the ball a lot and really zero in on it.”
As big favorites in this game, they should have an opportunity to do just that.
Lynch is also 155 yards behind the Eagles’ LeSean McCoy for the rushing lead, so he has the extra motivation of narrowing the gap.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team