King of Props Sees 'Hawks Being Beastly
When Larry Fitzgerald was unable to secure his fifth reception on either of his fourth-quarter targets, he became the latest receiver to fall one catch short of what we needed for a prop win.
Thankfully, Colin Kaepernick easily exceeded his total for rushing yards, giving the King of Props a split on the day.
Our record for the season now stands at 19-12 (.613), and one play is recommended for tonight:
Over 92½ rushing yards for Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch
After posting 10 games of at least 100 rushing yards during the 2012 regular season (and another one in the playoffs), Lynch has reached the century mark just once this season.
He did get to 98 twice, however, and he’s coming off an impressive 91-yard performance against the tough run stoppers of the Cardinals. The going figures to be much easier against the Rams’ third-worst rush defense tonight.
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll recently said that he wants his team to get to “where we can run the ball a lot and really zero in on it.”
As big favorites in this game, they should have an opportunity to do just that.
Lynch is also 155 yards behind the Eagles’ LeSean McCoy for the rushing lead, so he has the extra motivation of narrowing the gap.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- NFL VP of Officiating Dean Blandino Talks Dez Bryant No-Catch Ruling
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team