Cold, Hard Football Facts TV: Super Bowl edition!
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jan 29, 2011
It's the spine-tingling Super Bowl edition of Cold, Hard Football Facts TV with host Gary Tanguay, resident Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne and our friends from Comcast SportsNet.
We look back at a perfect week picking conference title winners, including analysis of the dreaded Curse of Sid Luckman that has haunted Chicago for 60 years. We also whip up a big hunk of Texas-style cowboy steak with acclaimed chef Daniel Bruce and, of course, we make our real and spectacular Super Bowl pick.
If you don't have time to watch the whole show, you can see individual segments at CSNNE.com, too, including recaps of the NFC and the AFC title games and a look at the five greatest drives in Super Bowl history.
show video here
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- The List: NFL's Top Performers in December
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate
Must See Videos