Cold, Hard Football Facts TV: Super Bowl edition!
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jan 29, 2011
It's the spine-tingling Super Bowl edition of Cold, Hard Football Facts TV with host Gary Tanguay, resident Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne and our friends from Comcast SportsNet.
We look back at a perfect week picking conference title winners, including analysis of the dreaded Curse of Sid Luckman that has haunted Chicago for 60 years. We also whip up a big hunk of Texas-style cowboy steak with acclaimed chef Daniel Bruce and, of course, we make our real and spectacular Super Bowl pick.
If you don't have time to watch the whole show, you can see individual segments at CSNNE.com, too, including recaps of the NFC and the AFC title games and a look at the five greatest drives in Super Bowl history.
show video here
From our partners
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team