Cold, Hard Football Facts TV: Super Bowl edition!
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jan 29, 2011
It's the spine-tingling Super Bowl edition of Cold, Hard Football Facts TV with host Gary Tanguay, resident Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne and our friends from Comcast SportsNet.
We look back at a perfect week picking conference title winners, including analysis of the dreaded Curse of Sid Luckman that has haunted Chicago for 60 years. We also whip up a big hunk of Texas-style cowboy steak with acclaimed chef Daniel Bruce and, of course, we make our real and spectacular Super Bowl pick.
If you don't have time to watch the whole show, you can see individual segments at CSNNE.com, too, including recaps of the NFC and the AFC title games and a look at the five greatest drives in Super Bowl history.
show video here
From our partners
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- Washington Outlasts Dallas On Monday Night
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- Peyton Manning Rips Denver Scoreboard Operator
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team