Cold, Hard Football Facts TV: Super Bowl edition!
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jan 29, 2011
It's the spine-tingling Super Bowl edition of Cold, Hard Football Facts TV with host Gary Tanguay, resident Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne and our friends from Comcast SportsNet.
We look back at a perfect week picking conference title winners, including analysis of the dreaded Curse of Sid Luckman that has haunted Chicago for 60 years. We also whip up a big hunk of Texas-style cowboy steak with acclaimed chef Daniel Bruce and, of course, we make our real and spectacular Super Bowl pick.
If you don't have time to watch the whole show, you can see individual segments at CSNNE.com, too, including recaps of the NFC and the AFC title games and a look at the five greatest drives in Super Bowl history.
show video here
From our partners
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team