CHFF's outlook: Packers over Favrkings on Monday night
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Oct 04, 2009
Here's our look at the Green Bay-Minnesota Monday night battle, pulled from our real and spectacular Week 4 picks. We expect an outright win by a road underdog, in this case the Packers over the Favrkings. Remember, picking road underdogs to win outright is an amazing gift the Cold, Hard Football Facts have bestowed upon the football world.
However, we did miss our first road underdog of the year here in Week 4, expecting Baltimore (+1.5) to squeeze out a tight win in New England. Instead, the Ravens lost by six. We were 5-0 ATS to that point.
Green Bay at Minnesota (-3.5)
From our partners
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team