CHFF's outlook: Packers over Favrkings on Monday night
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Oct 04, 2009
Here's our look at the Green Bay-Minnesota Monday night battle, pulled from our real and spectacular Week 4 picks. We expect an outright win by a road underdog, in this case the Packers over the Favrkings. Remember, picking road underdogs to win outright is an amazing gift the Cold, Hard Football Facts have bestowed upon the football world.
However, we did miss our first road underdog of the year here in Week 4, expecting Baltimore (+1.5) to squeeze out a tight win in New England. Instead, the Ravens lost by six. We were 5-0 ATS to that point.
Green Bay at Minnesota (-3.5)
From our partners
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team