CHFF's outlook: Packers over Favrkings on Monday night
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Oct 04, 2009
Here's our look at the Green Bay-Minnesota Monday night battle, pulled from our real and spectacular Week 4 picks. We expect an outright win by a road underdog, in this case the Packers over the Favrkings. Remember, picking road underdogs to win outright is an amazing gift the Cold, Hard Football Facts have bestowed upon the football world.
However, we did miss our first road underdog of the year here in Week 4, expecting Baltimore (+1.5) to squeeze out a tight win in New England. Instead, the Ravens lost by six. We were 5-0 ATS to that point.
Green Bay at Minnesota (-3.5)
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
Must See Videos