CHFF's outlook: Packers over Favrkings on Monday night
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Oct 04, 2009
Here's our look at the Green Bay-Minnesota Monday night battle, pulled from our real and spectacular Week 4 picks. We expect an outright win by a road underdog, in this case the Packers over the Favrkings. Remember, picking road underdogs to win outright is an amazing gift the Cold, Hard Football Facts have bestowed upon the football world.
However, we did miss our first road underdog of the year here in Week 4, expecting Baltimore (+1.5) to squeeze out a tight win in New England. Instead, the Ravens lost by six. We were 5-0 ATS to that point.
Green Bay at Minnesota (-3.5)
From our partners
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- NFL VP of Officiating Dean Blandino Talks Dez Bryant No-Catch Ruling
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team