CHFF's outlook: Packers over Favrkings on Monday night
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Oct 04, 2009
Here's our look at the Green Bay-Minnesota Monday night battle, pulled from our real and spectacular Week 4 picks. We expect an outright win by a road underdog, in this case the Packers over the Favrkings. Remember, picking road underdogs to win outright is an amazing gift the Cold, Hard Football Facts have bestowed upon the football world.
However, we did miss our first road underdog of the year here in Week 4, expecting Baltimore (+1.5) to squeeze out a tight win in New England. Instead, the Ravens lost by six. We were 5-0 ATS to that point.
Green Bay at Minnesota (-3.5)
From our partners
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team