CHFF Hits The Road To New Orleans, Super Bowl XLVII
Tailgates, media stops, party tips, football analysis, plus recipes (below) and more!
Along the way we’ll tailgate with Taste of the NFL chef Steve DiFillippo of Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse (Boston, Foxboro, Philly, Atlanta, and opening soon in NYC), prepare great gameday recipes, stop to chat with NFL players and media friends and enjoy life on the open road.
You can follow the tour in print and video here at Football Nation.com.
We kick off with a tailgate party at New England Cable News studios on Thursday, Jan. 24 and then host a Taste of the NFL RV tailgate party at Davio's Foxboro next to Gillette Stadium Thursday at 4 p.m.
Then we hit the road, stop in New York City, Baltimore and other cities along the way, and wrap up with a big party with Samuel Adams, GoRVing.com and Davio’s at Barcadia, 601 Tchoupitoulas Street, New Orleans on Friday, Feb. 1.
Follow the tour via Twitter with #RoadTripNOLA.
For more information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some of the iconic regional dishes from our tailgate repertoire that football fans can prepare for their big party and that we'll be showcasing along the way.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls