CHFF Hits The Road To New Orleans, Super Bowl XLVII
Tailgates, media stops, party tips, football analysis, plus recipes (below) and more!
Along the way we’ll tailgate with Taste of the NFL chef Steve DiFillippo of Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse (Boston, Foxboro, Philly, Atlanta, and opening soon in NYC), prepare great gameday recipes, stop to chat with NFL players and media friends and enjoy life on the open road.
You can follow the tour in print and video here at Football Nation.com.
We kick off with a tailgate party at New England Cable News studios on Thursday, Jan. 24 and then host a Taste of the NFL RV tailgate party at Davio's Foxboro next to Gillette Stadium Thursday at 4 p.m.
Then we hit the road, stop in New York City, Baltimore and other cities along the way, and wrap up with a big party with Samuel Adams, GoRVing.com and Davio’s at Barcadia, 601 Tchoupitoulas Street, New Orleans on Friday, Feb. 1.
Follow the tour via Twitter with #RoadTripNOLA.
For more information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some of the iconic regional dishes from our tailgate repertoire that football fans can prepare for their big party and that we'll be showcasing along the way.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012