CHFF Hits The Road To New Orleans, Super Bowl XLVII
Tailgates, media stops, party tips, football analysis, plus recipes (below) and more!
Along the way we’ll tailgate with Taste of the NFL chef Steve DiFillippo of Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse (Boston, Foxboro, Philly, Atlanta, and opening soon in NYC), prepare great gameday recipes, stop to chat with NFL players and media friends and enjoy life on the open road.
You can follow the tour in print and video here at Football Nation.com.
We kick off with a tailgate party at New England Cable News studios on Thursday, Jan. 24 and then host a Taste of the NFL RV tailgate party at Davio's Foxboro next to Gillette Stadium Thursday at 4 p.m.
Then we hit the road, stop in New York City, Baltimore and other cities along the way, and wrap up with a big party with Samuel Adams, GoRVing.com and Davio’s at Barcadia, 601 Tchoupitoulas Street, New Orleans on Friday, Feb. 1.
Follow the tour via Twitter with #RoadTripNOLA.
For more information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some of the iconic regional dishes from our tailgate repertoire that football fans can prepare for their big party and that we'll be showcasing along the way.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team