Carson Palmer And The Worst Fantasy Football Team Ever
FFSlots.com is a red, white and blue celebration of everything that's good with America: it's the fantasy football slot machine.
Spin the reels. Pick a team. Win cash prizes!
FFSlots is quick, fun, free and easy: You can field up to three teams each week. You get three players at each position and up to five spins to pick the best combination for each.
But sometimes the FF Slots Gods conspire against you, as they did the Cold, Hard Football Facts this week.
Here’s a look at our Week 7 team. It’s gotta be the worst fantasy football team ever, Eli Manning is one of the few saving graces on a team filled with fantasy duds.
You are stuck with your fifth and final spin for each position. And each time we went down the final spin this week, we got hammered.
Ahh, such is the life of a FFSlots player.
We’re fairly certainly your team will best our team this week.
There are cash prizes for those who top the FFSlots field each week, including $200 for the first-place team. HeyWire1 won last week. Here’s the Week 6 leaderboard and here’s a look at HeyWire1’s winning team.
Think you can spin up a better team? Give it a shot. (Note CHFF/Football Nation employees are not eligible for prizes; we play merely for the love of the fantasy football slot machine game.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012