Around the interweb
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 12, 2007
By Will Kantrowitz
Cold, Hard Football Facts professor of internettery
Before we start, check out this hippie's Week 1 picks. You'll be impressed by his analysis: "I don't think that Washington is that good anyways" and "I think Tennessee is gonna be pretty good this year." Cutting-edge stuff ... for a filthy hippie.show video here
On to the links ...
Now go get me a sub sandwich!
You've probably seen this clip a million times, but it's a Family Guy classic related to football.
Dominant on the field, but not on the tube
AFC catching up to larger-market NFC in TV ratings.
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Nick Foles Still The King of the QB Mountain
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate
Must See Videos