Around the interweb
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 12, 2007
By Will Kantrowitz
Cold, Hard Football Facts professor of internettery
Before we start, check out this hippie's Week 1 picks. You'll be impressed by his analysis: "I don't think that Washington is that good anyways" and "I think Tennessee is gonna be pretty good this year." Cutting-edge stuff ... for a filthy hippie.show video here
On to the links ...
Now go get me a sub sandwich!
You've probably seen this clip a million times, but it's a Family Guy classic related to football.
Dominant on the field, but not on the tube
AFC catching up to larger-market NFC in TV ratings.
From our partners
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls