Around the interweb
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 12, 2007
By Will Kantrowitz
Cold, Hard Football Facts professor of internettery
Before we start, check out this hippie's Week 1 picks. You'll be impressed by his analysis: "I don't think that Washington is that good anyways" and "I think Tennessee is gonna be pretty good this year." Cutting-edge stuff ... for a filthy hippie.show video here
On to the links ...
Now go get me a sub sandwich!
You've probably seen this clip a million times, but it's a Family Guy classic related to football.
Dominant on the field, but not on the tube
AFC catching up to larger-market NFC in TV ratings.
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- NFL Week 1 Preview: Fast Starts Lead To Super Seasons
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay
Must See Videos