Around the interweb
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Sep 12, 2007
By Will Kantrowitz
Cold, Hard Football Facts professor of internettery
Before we start, check out this hippie's Week 1 picks. You'll be impressed by his analysis: "I don't think that Washington is that good anyways" and "I think Tennessee is gonna be pretty good this year." Cutting-edge stuff ... for a filthy hippie.show video here
On to the links ...
Now go get me a sub sandwich!
You've probably seen this clip a million times, but it's a Family Guy classic related to football.
Dominant on the field, but not on the tube
AFC catching up to larger-market NFC in TV ratings.
From our partners
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Oh The Horror: Jaguars Titans TNF Preview
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team