Wild Thing: Sam Kinison And His 1980s All-Star Band Sing of Unrequited Love
Few songs speak to the power of love quite like the late great comedian Sam Kinison's 1980s version of the 1960s British Invasion hit "Wild Thing."
The video features an all-star cast with almost every big rock star of the era, including Jon Bon Jovi, Billy Idol, Slash, Joe Perry and, of course, famed 1980s trollop Jessica Hahn.
It also has more great one-liners than any song of its time: "Everytime I kiss you I taste what other men had for lunch ... you're a lying unfaithful, untrustable tramp, and I think I love you."
Naturally, there is a football connection: the first time I saw this video was in a Knoxville motel room Saturday morning before the 1988 Boston College-Tennessee game.
- Saints, Broncos Top NFL With 5 Quality Wins; 7 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues