Wild Thing: Sam Kinison And His 1980s All-Star Band Sing of Unrequited Love
Few songs speak to the power of love quite like the late great comedian Sam Kinison's 1980s version of the 1960s British Invasion hit "Wild Thing."
The video features an all-star cast with almost every big rock star of the era, including Jon Bon Jovi, Billy Idol, Slash, Joe Perry and, of course, famed 1980s trollop Jessica Hahn.
It also has more great one-liners than any song of its time: "Everytime I kiss you I taste what other men had for lunch ... you're a lying unfaithful, untrustable tramp, and I think I love you."
Naturally, there is a football connection: the first time I saw this video was in a Knoxville motel room Saturday morning before the 1988 Boston College-Tennessee game.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012