Wild Thing: Sam Kinison And His 1980s All-Star Band Sing of Unrequited Love
Few songs speak to the power of love quite like the late great comedian Sam Kinison's 1980s version of the 1960s British Invasion hit "Wild Thing."
The video features an all-star cast with almost every big rock star of the era, including Jon Bon Jovi, Billy Idol, Slash, Joe Perry and, of course, famed 1980s trollop Jessica Hahn.
It also has more great one-liners than any song of its time: "Everytime I kiss you I taste what other men had for lunch ... you're a lying unfaithful, untrustable tramp, and I think I love you."
Naturally, there is a football connection: the first time I saw this video was in a Knoxville motel room Saturday morning before the 1988 Boston College-Tennessee game.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team