Week 6 Broadcast Maps: Cowboys-Ravens, Giants-49ers Top Billing
The folks from The506.com dish out cool broadcast maps each week, showing which games generate the widest distribution around the country.
The maps tell us which games the networks believe will drive the most interest, viewers and revenue.
This week, it’s a split decision with Dallas-Baltimore and N.Y. Giants-San Francisco generate fairly equal distribution, one in the early hour and the other in the alter hour, both on Fox.
The typical hodge-podge of distribution you get from the network each week that doesn’t have the double-header.
Nobody loves the Battle of Ohio. Cincinnati-Cleveland will be seen only in the Buckeye State and in the Ohio River Valley. New England-Seattle will be seen across much of the west and the Northeast in the later hour, easily much wider viewership than the blah Buffalo-Arizona game.
Fox early broadcast
The Cowboys are almost always the most widely seen team in the NFL, and Week 6 is no exception. Their visit to Baltimore gets top billing in the Fox early hour, with distribution from coast to coast.
Fox late broadcast
The Giants-49ers is the marquee game on the Sunday schedule and CHFF’s own Game of the Week. The networks agree. The rematch of the 2011 NFC title game will be seen across much of the country, easily outdrawing the battle of young quarterbacks between the Vikings and Redskins.
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Dallas Downs New York Giants: 3 Things We Learned
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL On Sportsnet 590 The Fan Toronto
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years