Vernon Davis Tackled By His Penis; What Happened to the Head Rule?
"I'm still thinking about it. I can feel it," Davis said after the game. "It was a crossing route. I make the play, and as soon as I got my hands on the ball, he was grabbing me right there in that space, that area, and I kept telling him, 'Let go, get off me, get off me,' and he wouldn't let me go."
On Monday, Davis Tweeted more: "It should be a league rule saying that a defender can not tackle a player by his penis. #NFL the most painful thing ever! #NFL—
Vernon Davis (@VernonDavis85)
Couldn't agree more.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls