Vernon Davis Tackled By His Penis; What Happened to the Head Rule?
"I'm still thinking about it. I can feel it," Davis said after the game. "It was a crossing route. I make the play, and as soon as I got my hands on the ball, he was grabbing me right there in that space, that area, and I kept telling him, 'Let go, get off me, get off me,' and he wouldn't let me go."
On Monday, Davis Tweeted more: "It should be a league rule saying that a defender can not tackle a player by his penis. #NFL the most painful thing ever! #NFL—
Vernon Davis (@VernonDavis85)
Couldn't agree more.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay