Vernon Davis Tackled By His Penis; What Happened to the Head Rule?
"I'm still thinking about it. I can feel it," Davis said after the game. "It was a crossing route. I make the play, and as soon as I got my hands on the ball, he was grabbing me right there in that space, that area, and I kept telling him, 'Let go, get off me, get off me,' and he wouldn't let me go."
On Monday, Davis Tweeted more: "It should be a league rule saying that a defender can not tackle a player by his penis. #NFL the most painful thing ever! #NFL—
Vernon Davis (@VernonDavis85)
Couldn't agree more.
- Drew Brees: Call Him Mr. Primetime
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team