Shock Top! A beer to drink at the end of the world
One of the benefits of being your friendly neighborhood Potentate of Pigskin and connoisseur of fine malted-barley beverages is that you get a steady stream of beers delivered to your front door almost every day.
Tragic, we know.
Most of these beers come surrounded by bubble wrap, packed tightly into styrofoam boxes or floating in a sea of those styrofoam peanuts. Some come jammed into a cardboard tube wide enough to hold a single bottle.
But this package takes the keg: a bottle of the latest Shock Top from Anheuser-Busch, apparently meant to celebrate, or lament, the end of the world. That's a whole lot of packaging to deliver a single beer.
And, yes, the hammer up top came with it. Don't know about you, but when the Big One is about to drop, we'll need more than one beer.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012