Shock Top! A beer to drink at the end of the world
One of the benefits of being your friendly neighborhood Potentate of Pigskin and connoisseur of fine malted-barley beverages is that you get a steady stream of beers delivered to your front door almost every day.
Tragic, we know.
Most of these beers come surrounded by bubble wrap, packed tightly into styrofoam boxes or floating in a sea of those styrofoam peanuts. Some come jammed into a cardboard tube wide enough to hold a single bottle.
But this package takes the keg: a bottle of the latest Shock Top from Anheuser-Busch, apparently meant to celebrate, or lament, the end of the world. That's a whole lot of packaging to deliver a single beer.
And, yes, the hammer up top came with it. Don't know about you, but when the Big One is about to drop, we'll need more than one beer.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team