Shock Top! A beer to drink at the end of the world
One of the benefits of being your friendly neighborhood Potentate of Pigskin and connoisseur of fine malted-barley beverages is that you get a steady stream of beers delivered to your front door almost every day.
Tragic, we know.
Most of these beers come surrounded by bubble wrap, packed tightly into styrofoam boxes or floating in a sea of those styrofoam peanuts. Some come jammed into a cardboard tube wide enough to hold a single bottle.
But this package takes the keg: a bottle of the latest Shock Top from Anheuser-Busch, apparently meant to celebrate, or lament, the end of the world. That's a whole lot of packaging to deliver a single beer.
And, yes, the hammer up top came with it. Don't know about you, but when the Big One is about to drop, we'll need more than one beer.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- NFL Week 1 Preview: Fast Starts Lead To Super Seasons
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay