Shock Top! A beer to drink at the end of the world
One of the benefits of being your friendly neighborhood Potentate of Pigskin and connoisseur of fine malted-barley beverages is that you get a steady stream of beers delivered to your front door almost every day.
Tragic, we know.
Most of these beers come surrounded by bubble wrap, packed tightly into styrofoam boxes or floating in a sea of those styrofoam peanuts. Some come jammed into a cardboard tube wide enough to hold a single bottle.
But this package takes the keg: a bottle of the latest Shock Top from Anheuser-Busch, apparently meant to celebrate, or lament, the end of the world. That's a whole lot of packaging to deliver a single beer.
And, yes, the hammer up top came with it. Don't know about you, but when the Big One is about to drop, we'll need more than one beer.
- The Best Johnny Manziel Photo You'll See From Week 16
- Denver Broncos At Cinncinnati Bengals Game Capsule
- NFL 30-Touchdown Club Bigger Than Ever In 2014
- 2014 Stories: J.J. Watt, Antonio Brown & Matt Forte
- Bengals-Steelers Set For Week 17 Finale On Sunday Night Football
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team