Randy Travis: drunk the day that momma got out of prison
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Aug 09, 2012
Poor Randy Travis. It's aways nice when a country star lives out his lyrics.
Reminds me of the the old tune by David Allen Coe: "I was drunk the day my mom got out of prison. And I went to pick her up in the rain. But before I could get to the station in my pick-up truck, she got runned over by a damned old train.":
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team