Randy Travis: drunk the day that momma got out of prison
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Aug 09, 2012
Poor Randy Travis. It's aways nice when a country star lives out his lyrics.
Reminds me of the the old tune by David Allen Coe: "I was drunk the day my mom got out of prison. And I went to pick her up in the rain. But before I could get to the station in my pick-up truck, she got runned over by a damned old train.":
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team