Pipe bomb on Lansdowne: Dropkicks Might Want To Drop Tune From Set List
Seth McFarlane of "Family Guy" has taken a lot of heat this week for an episode of the popular New England-based cartoon comedy that features Peter running down people in his car at the Boston Marathon.
In fact, Fox has pulled the episode from the series.
Popular Boston-based band the Dropkick Murphys might face some pressure, too: they have a song called "Pipe Bomb on Lansdowne." Lansdowne Street is a popular nightlife area next to Fenway Park, right behind the Green Monster. It's maybe half mile to the scene of Monday's Boston Marathon bombings.
Among the lyrics: "Everybody's running out, bodies hit the ground, you'd better take cover; It's a pipebomb on Lansdowne Street."
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls