Pipe bomb on Lansdowne: Dropkicks Might Want To Drop Tune From Set List
Seth McFarlane of "Family Guy" has taken a lot of heat this week for an episode of the popular New England-based cartoon comedy that features Peter running down people in his car at the Boston Marathon.
In fact, Fox has pulled the episode from the series.
Popular Boston-based band the Dropkick Murphys might face some pressure, too: they have a song called "Pipe Bomb on Lansdowne." Lansdowne Street is a popular nightlife area next to Fenway Park, right behind the Green Monster. It's maybe half mile to the scene of Monday's Boston Marathon bombings.
Among the lyrics: "Everybody's running out, bodies hit the ground, you'd better take cover; It's a pipebomb on Lansdowne Street."
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team