Pipe bomb on Lansdowne: Dropkicks Might Want To Drop Tune From Set List
Seth McFarlane of "Family Guy" has taken a lot of heat this week for an episode of the popular New England-based cartoon comedy that features Peter running down people in his car at the Boston Marathon.
In fact, Fox has pulled the episode from the series.
Popular Boston-based band the Dropkick Murphys might face some pressure, too: they have a song called "Pipe Bomb on Lansdowne." Lansdowne Street is a popular nightlife area next to Fenway Park, right behind the Green Monster. It's maybe half mile to the scene of Monday's Boston Marathon bombings.
Among the lyrics: "Everybody's running out, bodies hit the ground, you'd better take cover; It's a pipebomb on Lansdowne Street."
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team