Pipe bomb on Lansdowne: Dropkicks Might Want To Drop Tune From Set List
Seth McFarlane of "Family Guy" has taken a lot of heat this week for an episode of the popular New England-based cartoon comedy that features Peter running down people in his car at the Boston Marathon.
In fact, Fox has pulled the episode from the series.
Popular Boston-based band the Dropkick Murphys might face some pressure, too: they have a song called "Pipe Bomb on Lansdowne." Lansdowne Street is a popular nightlife area next to Fenway Park, right behind the Green Monster. It's maybe half mile to the scene of Monday's Boston Marathon bombings.
Among the lyrics: "Everybody's running out, bodies hit the ground, you'd better take cover; It's a pipebomb on Lansdowne Street."
- The Best Johnny Manziel Photo You'll See From Week 16
- NFL 30-Touchdown Club Bigger Than Ever In 2014
- J.J. Watt, Antonio Brown & Matt Forte Having A Season For The Ages
- Peyton Manning Implosion Sets Tone For AFC Postseason
- Bengals-Steelers Set For Week 17 Finale On Sunday Night Football
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team