Pipe bomb on Lansdowne: Dropkicks Might Want To Drop Tune From Set List
Seth McFarlane of "Family Guy" has taken a lot of heat this week for an episode of the popular New England-based cartoon comedy that features Peter running down people in his car at the Boston Marathon.
In fact, Fox has pulled the episode from the series.
Popular Boston-based band the Dropkick Murphys might face some pressure, too: they have a song called "Pipe Bomb on Lansdowne." Lansdowne Street is a popular nightlife area next to Fenway Park, right behind the Green Monster. It's maybe half mile to the scene of Monday's Boston Marathon bombings.
Among the lyrics: "Everybody's running out, bodies hit the ground, you'd better take cover; It's a pipebomb on Lansdowne Street."
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- The List: NFL's Top Performers in December
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate