Jacoby Jones, Pac Man Jones Brothers in Criminal Arms
Jacoby Jones was partying with Bryant McKinnie Sunday night - the same Bryant McKinnie who championed the Lake Minnetonka Love Boat.
Jones was bashed in the head by a champagne bottle thrown by a stripper named Sweet Pea on McKinnie's Party Bus.
Early this morning, Pac Man Jones was arrested for disorderly conduct. This is his eighth arrest (that we know of). Jones was the passenger in a car that was pulled over for speeding. The story goes like this ...
Jones has been accused of making offensive comments while drunk and has been given a disorderly conduct citation.
Ohio State Patrol Lt. Anne Ralston says Jones was arrested just after 2:30 a.m. ET on Monday after the vehicle he was in was pulled over for speeding.
The driver was cited for drunken driving while Jones was cited for disorderly conduct. Both charges are misdemeanors.
Aldon Smith, Jacoby Jones and Pac Man Jones: if you've got any of these three on your fantasy crime team, congrats.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review