Jacoby Jones, Pac Man Jones Brothers in Criminal Arms
Jacoby Jones was partying with Bryant McKinnie Sunday night - the same Bryant McKinnie who championed the Lake Minnetonka Love Boat.
Jones was bashed in the head by a champagne bottle thrown by a stripper named Sweet Pea on McKinnie's Party Bus.
Early this morning, Pac Man Jones was arrested for disorderly conduct. This is his eighth arrest (that we know of). Jones was the passenger in a car that was pulled over for speeding. The story goes like this ...
Jones has been accused of making offensive comments while drunk and has been given a disorderly conduct citation.
Ohio State Patrol Lt. Anne Ralston says Jones was arrested just after 2:30 a.m. ET on Monday after the vehicle he was in was pulled over for speeding.
The driver was cited for drunken driving while Jones was cited for disorderly conduct. Both charges are misdemeanors.
Aldon Smith, Jacoby Jones and Pac Man Jones: if you've got any of these three on your fantasy crime team, congrats.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls