How To Lose A Game On The First Drive Of The Game: By The St. Louis Rams
THIS IS THE FIRST DRIVE OF THE GAME FOR THE RAMS DEFENSE
Chris Johnson rushes 23 yards on the first run of the game. It was Johnson's longest run of the season at that point.
Then the fun begins with three consecutive penalties!
-- Cortland Finnegan flagged five yards for holding.
-- Darian Stewart flagged 15 yards for horse collar tackle
-- Jermelle Cudjo flagged five yards for illegal hands to the face.
Followed up by ...
-- Shonn Greene touchdown run in which Titans tight end Craig Stephens was named "Lance Kendricks" twice over by Rich Gannon.
It's almost as if the Rams defense needs to commit penalties to get into a rhythm or wake up.
THIS IS THE FIRST DRIVE OF THE GAME FOR THE RAMS OFFENSE
That's Rams running back Benny Cunningham fumbling the ball when he's not even touched. Who needs Red Zone touchdowns when you can fumble it!
This is pretty much a microcosm for the Rams' existence. Just giving it away. Coughing it up.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team