Flashback: After Three turnover game, Andy Dalton Says He's Never Been Better
Following his collapse in the AFC WildCard loss to San Diego, Andy Dalton enters the final year of his rookie contract 0-3 in the postseason with one touchdown, six interceptions and a lost fumble in those three games.
The CHFF's warned of the turnover issue following Week 12, when the Bengals were 7-4 and Dalton was unphased, coming off a span of nine picks in four games.
"I'm a lot better than I was the last two years. There's some things that I've done this year that I didn't do the last couple of years. For me, I've got to keep improving and keep trying to get better."
To be fair, Dalton is on pace to break his career high 27 touchdown passes and the Bengals are 7-4, comfortably atop the AFC North.
For the Bengals to thrive in the last leg of the season and postseason, Dalton will have to cut back on the turnovers.
Dalton did indeed break his career high in touchdown passes, setting the franchise mark with 33. But Bengals fans are looking long and hard at Dalton and head coach Marvin Lewis.
Such is life for the team that hasn't won a playoff game since Home Alone was the No. 1 movie at the box office.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team