Don't Leave Your Kids With Peyton Manning
Being married for 40 years is a long time. The NFL and United Way have been working together that long, when the two teamed up four decades ago.
Since the partnership’s inception in 1973, more than 800 NFL players, coaches and club executives have appeared in NFL-United Way ads. The NFL’s 40-year relationship with United Way is the longest-running partnership between a sports league and nonprofit organization.
The top 40 ads will be revealed by the decade over a four-week period this Fall. Fans can rate each ad on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best) at nflunitedway40.usatoday.com. The top 10 will be featured on NFL.com and the winner announced on December 15.
None, however, will provide as much comedy as Peyton Manning's spoof spot on Saturday Night Live.
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Oh The Horror: Jaguars Titans TNF Preview
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team