Don't Leave Your Kids With Peyton Manning
Being married for 40 years is a long time. The NFL and United Way have been working together that long, when the two teamed up four decades ago.
Since the partnership’s inception in 1973, more than 800 NFL players, coaches and club executives have appeared in NFL-United Way ads. The NFL’s 40-year relationship with United Way is the longest-running partnership between a sports league and nonprofit organization.
The top 40 ads will be revealed by the decade over a four-week period this Fall. Fans can rate each ad on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best) at nflunitedway40.usatoday.com. The top 10 will be featured on NFL.com and the winner announced on December 15.
None, however, will provide as much comedy as Peyton Manning's spoof spot on Saturday Night Live.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate