Don't Leave Your Kids With Peyton Manning
Being married for 40 years is a long time. The NFL and United Way have been working together that long, when the two teamed up four decades ago.
Since the partnership’s inception in 1973, more than 800 NFL players, coaches and club executives have appeared in NFL-United Way ads. The NFL’s 40-year relationship with United Way is the longest-running partnership between a sports league and nonprofit organization.
The top 40 ads will be revealed by the decade over a four-week period this Fall. Fans can rate each ad on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best) at nflunitedway40.usatoday.com. The top 10 will be featured on NFL.com and the winner announced on December 15.
None, however, will provide as much comedy as Peyton Manning's spoof spot on Saturday Night Live.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay