Bryant McKinnie: All Pro Stripper-Assassin
The veteran offensive lineman for the Ravens and formerly of the Vikings owes $375,000 in strip club fees to the father of rapper Trick Daddy. If you're keeping score at home, that means Trick Daddy's daddy runs a strip club and Bryant McKinnie is ah, screw it.
The rapper’s father, Charles “Pop” Young, filed the lawsuit in Miami-Dade Circuit Court Monday afternoon. Young says that McKinnie, who is currently an offensive lineman for the NFL’s Baltimore Ravens, racked up big bills at the strip clubs between February 2009 and September 2010, borrowing the money from him.
McKinnie frequented clubs at which he was present, said Young, who at the time was the general manager of the King of Diamonds club
This is the same man who took part in the Vikings Party Boat in October 2005. On that love boat, McKinnie was one of four players charged with "indecent conduct, disorderly conduct and lewd or lascivious conduct".
The following is a most-candid description of the events that took place in Oct. 2005. I would tell you to turn away but you're a big boy who can handle it.
McKinnie allegedly picked up a naked woman, placed her on the bar and performed cunnilingus on her in front of the crew and other guests. Later that evening McKinnie and three other men were spotted sitting in deck chairs receiving fellatio from four women, which was also observed by the crew in a public area of the boat. When asked, McKinnie said, "I'm upset my name is on the list, but I'm going to let my lawyer handle that."
It's outstanding that above the guilt factor, McKinnie was simply annoyed that his name was lumped in to the situation. Facts be damned.
McKinnie hasn't seen the field in a starting capacity in 2012, backing up Ravens lineman Michael Oher. McKinnie agreed to a $1 million pay cut before the season to stay in Baltimore. He also owes Pro Player Funding more than $4.5 million for a loan.
Might be time for McKinnie to go sailing again.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team