Bryant McKinnie: All Pro Stripper-Assassin
The veteran offensive lineman for the Ravens and formerly of the Vikings owes $375,000 in strip club fees to the father of rapper Trick Daddy. If you're keeping score at home, that means Trick Daddy's daddy runs a strip club and Bryant McKinnie is ah, screw it.
The rapper’s father, Charles “Pop” Young, filed the lawsuit in Miami-Dade Circuit Court Monday afternoon. Young says that McKinnie, who is currently an offensive lineman for the NFL’s Baltimore Ravens, racked up big bills at the strip clubs between February 2009 and September 2010, borrowing the money from him.
McKinnie frequented clubs at which he was present, said Young, who at the time was the general manager of the King of Diamonds club
This is the same man who took part in the Vikings Party Boat in October 2005. On that love boat, McKinnie was one of four players charged with "indecent conduct, disorderly conduct and lewd or lascivious conduct".
The following is a most-candid description of the events that took place in Oct. 2005. I would tell you to turn away but you're a big boy who can handle it.
McKinnie allegedly picked up a naked woman, placed her on the bar and performed cunnilingus on her in front of the crew and other guests. Later that evening McKinnie and three other men were spotted sitting in deck chairs receiving fellatio from four women, which was also observed by the crew in a public area of the boat. When asked, McKinnie said, "I'm upset my name is on the list, but I'm going to let my lawyer handle that."
It's outstanding that above the guilt factor, McKinnie was simply annoyed that his name was lumped in to the situation. Facts be damned.
McKinnie hasn't seen the field in a starting capacity in 2012, backing up Ravens lineman Michael Oher. McKinnie agreed to a $1 million pay cut before the season to stay in Baltimore. He also owes Pro Player Funding more than $4.5 million for a loan.
Might be time for McKinnie to go sailing again.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate