Bovada: New England Patriots Even Money To Win Super Bowl
Tom Brady and the high-powered New England Patriots are even money to win the Super Bowl. San Francisco is favored over home Atlanta in the NFC title game.
A Patriots-49ers Super Bowl is getting 5/6 odds. Ravens-Falcons is the longest shot at 9/1.
Odds to win the 2013 Super Bowl XLVII
New England Patriots 1/1
San Francisco 49ers 2/1
Atlanta Falcons 11/2
Baltimore Ravens 15/2
2013 Super Bowl XLVII - Exact Super Bowl Matchups
Baltimore Ravens vs. Atlanta Falcons 9/1
Baltimore Ravens vs. San Francisco 49ers 6/1
New England Patriots vs. Atlanta Falcons 9/4
New England Patriots vs. San Francisco 49ers 5/6
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- NFL VP of Officiating Dean Blandino Talks Dez Bryant No-Catch Ruling
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team