Bovada: New England Patriots Even Money To Win Super Bowl
Tom Brady and the high-powered New England Patriots are even money to win the Super Bowl. San Francisco is favored over home Atlanta in the NFC title game.
A Patriots-49ers Super Bowl is getting 5/6 odds. Ravens-Falcons is the longest shot at 9/1.
Odds to win the 2013 Super Bowl XLVII
New England Patriots 1/1
San Francisco 49ers 2/1
Atlanta Falcons 11/2
Baltimore Ravens 15/2
2013 Super Bowl XLVII - Exact Super Bowl Matchups
Baltimore Ravens vs. Atlanta Falcons 9/1
Baltimore Ravens vs. San Francisco 49ers 6/1
New England Patriots vs. Atlanta Falcons 9/4
New England Patriots vs. San Francisco 49ers 5/6
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".