Bovada: “egregious” refs’ decision creates huge swing in NFL odds markets
The folks from Bovada.lv (Twitter: @BovadaLV) just issued this statement from sports book manager Kevin Bradley about the outcome of the Packers-Seahawks debacle in Seattle Monday night.
"Never have I seen such an egregious call that represented such a huge swing in money. With 75% of pre-game action on the Packers, last night’s game-ending play goes down as one of the most significant last minute money swings in recent betting memory, and certainly the most controversial.
"Even the Super Bowl odds have been impacted as the Packers went from 7/1 to 17/2 and the Seahawks went from 60/1 to 30/1.It’s unfortunate that the referees and not the players are determining outcomes of NFL games."
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- NFL VP of Officiating Dean Blandino Talks Dez Bryant No-Catch Ruling
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team