Bovada: “egregious” refs’ decision creates huge swing in NFL odds markets
The folks from Bovada.lv (Twitter: @BovadaLV) just issued this statement from sports book manager Kevin Bradley about the outcome of the Packers-Seahawks debacle in Seattle Monday night.
"Never have I seen such an egregious call that represented such a huge swing in money. With 75% of pre-game action on the Packers, last night’s game-ending play goes down as one of the most significant last minute money swings in recent betting memory, and certainly the most controversial.
"Even the Super Bowl odds have been impacted as the Packers went from 7/1 to 17/2 and the Seahawks went from 60/1 to 30/1.It’s unfortunate that the referees and not the players are determining outcomes of NFL games."
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012