Bovada: “egregious” refs’ decision creates huge swing in NFL odds markets
The folks from Bovada.lv (Twitter: @BovadaLV) just issued this statement from sports book manager Kevin Bradley about the outcome of the Packers-Seahawks debacle in Seattle Monday night.
"Never have I seen such an egregious call that represented such a huge swing in money. With 75% of pre-game action on the Packers, last night’s game-ending play goes down as one of the most significant last minute money swings in recent betting memory, and certainly the most controversial.
"Even the Super Bowl odds have been impacted as the Packers went from 7/1 to 17/2 and the Seahawks went from 60/1 to 30/1.It’s unfortunate that the referees and not the players are determining outcomes of NFL games."
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans