Articles tagged "yards after catch"
NFL Stat Wars: YAC (Yards After Catch) Vs. YAT (Yards At Touch)
Andrew Luck and the Colts were the NFL's most inaccurate team last year but were league a leader in YAT (Yards At Touch). I.E., they threw the ball too far down field. We look at YAT and YAC (Yards After Catch) and find that the latter especially is badly overvalued by stat crunchers.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls