Articles tagged "winning picks"
Real and Spectacular: Uncle CHFF Wins BIG Again in 2013
Seattle's dominant Super Bowl victory proved a perfect ending the 2013 season for the Mighty CHFF that once again validated our analysis, methodology and Quality Stats. We produced a spectacular late-season slate of money-making picks for CHFF Insiders across four different portfolios.
Divisional Week in Review: Props, Trifecta Power Performance
The Cold, Hard Football Facts Polar Express of pigskin produced winning weeks again from the King of Props and the CHFF Trifecta. But big games by the Patriots and 49ers cost our Real and Spectacular Picks their usual winning postseason performance.
King of Props Stays Hot As Temperatures Drop
The "King of Props" has brought the heat all season, posting a royal record of 41-20-1 (.672). He can ice a fourth straight winning week with tonight's play.
Intelligence Index: Carolina Panthers Take Top Spot; Plus, 3 New Picks
The Intelligence Index is a brilliant .667 against the spread this year, and we have three fresh Mental Mismatches for Week 14. Plus, for the first time since the Kansas City Chiefs beat the Jacksonville Jaguars 28-2 in Week 1, we have a new leader and a new trailer on the Index.
Week 12 in Review: A Holiday Feast of Winning Picks
CHFF Insider’s four portfolios of picks continue to gain momentum here in the soft, well-fed underbelly of the season – a period we know, and we would love if we had emotions, as the Pigskin High Holidays.
Houston Texans-Chicago Bears: The Real and Spectacular Pick
The Wall Street Journal reports that fewer than 100 people can win 53% to 55% ATS over time. That reports makes CHFF a blonde statistical bombshell of NFL analysis. Here's a look at our real and spectacular pick for the big Week 10 Texans-Bears game.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team