Articles tagged "wildcard"
Graphic Statistical Sex For 2013 NFL Playoff Contenders
The fortunes of every playoff team hinged upon one factor only: winning the battle of passing efficiency. This correlation, and impact of the arrival of Nick Foles in Philly, or the loss of Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay, is easy to see in the season-long Passer Rating Differential and point differential line graphs we plotted for each playoff contender.
Inside Vegas: Wise Guys Rooting For Patriots, Against Colts
Inside Vegas reporter Sean O'Neill previews all four wildcard games, and tells us why the Wise Guys this postseason are rooting for the Patriots, and against the Colts.
Hot or Not? PRD Trends For Each Wildcard Contender
Two years ago we introduced Passer Rating Differential trend charts at the bequest of NFL Films, which wanted to use this CHFF Quality Stat as a way to measure which teams are statistically peaking entering the postseason. This year, the Eagles are hot! The Saints are not.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls