Articles tagged "wildcard"
Graphic Statistical Sex For 2013 NFL Playoff Contenders
The fortunes of every playoff team hinged upon one factor only: winning the battle of passing efficiency. This correlation, and impact of the arrival of Nick Foles in Philly, or the loss of Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay, is easy to see in the season-long Passer Rating Differential and point differential line graphs we plotted for each playoff contender.
Inside Vegas: Wise Guys Rooting For Patriots, Against Colts
Inside Vegas reporter Sean O'Neill previews all four wildcard games, and tells us why the Wise Guys this postseason are rooting for the Patriots, and against the Colts.
Hot or Not? PRD Trends For Each Wildcard Contender
Two years ago we introduced Passer Rating Differential trend charts at the bequest of NFL Films, which wanted to use this CHFF Quality Stat as a way to measure which teams are statistically peaking entering the postseason. This year, the Eagles are hot! The Saints are not.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- NFL Week 1 Preview: Fast Starts Lead To Super Seasons
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay