Articles tagged "wildcard"
Graphic Statistical Sex For 2013 NFL Playoff Contenders
The fortunes of every playoff team hinged upon one factor only: winning the battle of passing efficiency. This correlation, and impact of the arrival of Nick Foles in Philly, or the loss of Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay, is easy to see in the season-long Passer Rating Differential and point differential line graphs we plotted for each playoff contender.
Inside Vegas: Wise Guys Rooting For Patriots, Against Colts
Inside Vegas reporter Sean O'Neill previews all four wildcard games, and tells us why the Wise Guys this postseason are rooting for the Patriots, and against the Colts.
Hot or Not? PRD Trends For Each Wildcard Contender
Two years ago we introduced Passer Rating Differential trend charts at the bequest of NFL Films, which wanted to use this CHFF Quality Stat as a way to measure which teams are statistically peaking entering the postseason. This year, the Eagles are hot! The Saints are not.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review