Articles tagged "wide receivers"
Wes Welker: The Biggest Impact Pass Catcher in NFL History
Game-breaking pass catchers are supposed to be big, rangy downfield threats who open up the offense underneath. Wes Welker possesses none of those qualities; in fact, he's just the opposite. But he's easily the greatest game-breaking pass catcher in NFL history.
Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
The 2012 draft and the following season proved, yet again, that high-priced wide receivers are little more than Shiny Hood Ornaments, the most overvalued position in all of sports. We review an ugly, ugly year for teams that chased wide receivers in the draft.
Tennessee Titans: the biggest losers of Round 1
The Titans wasted more picks on Shiny Hood Ornament wide receivers over the past 10 drafts than any other team, with predictably disastrous results. They doubled down on that failed philosophy again in the first round of 2012.
Gluttony: the wide receiver feeding frenzy
Teams that gorge themselves at the wide receiver banquet do it for no higher purpose but to satiate their base human needs. If a team like Tampa expects $56-million man Vincent Jackson to turn Josh Freeman into Tom Brady, they're in for a long year.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team