Articles tagged "week 4"
Jerry Jones Formally Adopts "America's Dumbest Team" label
The Dallas Cowboys are America's dumbest team. Thankfully, a humbled Jerry Jones has formally accepted the moniker.
Kerry Byrne Impersonator Calls WEEI Whiner Line
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, even for bacon-loving buffalo-wing-munching football chiefs.
Captain Comeback Week 4: Matt Ryan's MVP Effort Tops Big NFC Week
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar says the Atlanta Falcons did something no team has done since at least 1981. Also: an Aaron Rodgers comeback, New England's rout, and the Cardiac Cardinals/Eagles strike again.
Tony Romo Throws Five Picks, Bears Maul Cowboys in Dallas
CHFF's Justin Henry examines Tony Romo's most brutal loss of his polarizing career as the Bears exploited Dallas' many mistakes, winning 34-18.
Drew Brees, Tom Brady make more history with Week 4 performances
Seven from Sunday - Week 4. Drew Brees ties Johnny Unitas, Tom Brady ties Brett Favre and the Vikings and Rams special teams accomplish something that has never been done in the history of the great American game.
Broncos and Chargers Estabish Division Dominance
The Kansas City Chiefs and Oakland Raiders show they aren't ready to compete for AFC West title after one quarter of the NFL season is complete.
Packers Revive Playoff Hopes with Narrow Win over Saints
The Packers edge the Saints in a battle of teams trying to keep realistic playoff hopes while the surprising Vikings kick the Lions when they're down. NFC Black and Blue Brother Tom Pollin covers it all.
Andy Dalton, A.J. Green lead Bengals to third straight victory
After a Week 1 loss to the Ravens, the Cincinnati Bengals have won three straight. AFC North Sniper Stephen Stone says Dalton and Green is one of the league's top passing duos.
Eagles Win Wild, Defensive Struggle Over Giants
CHFF's Justin Henry looks at the Week 4 NFC East action thus far; a narrow Redskins victory, and a heated main event between the Giants and the Eagles.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012