Articles tagged "week 3"
Imperiled Kings: The Offensive Line's Endgame
Cold, Hard Football Facts chief coroner Justin Henry looks at four losing teams getting killed by dreadful play on the offensive line, including Eli Manning and the Giants. His alleged protectors rank dead last on the Offensive Hog Index.
NFL 2013: Most 7-Point Games Through Three Weeks in History
Week 3 continued the trend of exciting finishes and close games. Six of the 16 games in Week 3 were decided by seven points or fewer, bringing the season total to 28. That is the most through Week 3 in NFL history.
Russell Wilson Joins Doug Flutie in NFL History Book
Wilson is now a perfect 10-0 at home during his career and tied Doug Flutie (10) for the fourth-most consecutive wins at home to start a career among quarterbacks since 1970.
Week 3 NFL Winners Club: Top 10 Things That Demand Attention
Peyton Manning's complete lack of respect for opponents and the history books caps our list of 10 facts about winning.
Jacoby Jones, Pac Man Jones Brothers in Criminal Arms
The good news for Pac Man? He didn't get clobbered in the head by a champagne bottle thrown by a stripper named Sweet Pea.
Joe Flacco, Russell Wilson Make History at Home
Wilson is now a perfect 10-0 at home and is the fifth quarterback to win each of his first 10 starts at home among quarterbacks who began their career since 1970. Flacco is now 11-0 at home in September starts in his NFL career, the best record for a quarterback in the Super Bowl era.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 3 Game
Justin Henry simmers down the Luck-Harbaugh reunion, the Giants crumbling, the Patriots' dominance on defense, and so much more.
Little-brother AFC to big-bully NFC: Suck it!
Yes, the AFC hasn't just held its own against the so-called superior conference, it's been going all Chuck Norris on it: 14 games, 11 wins in three weeks.
Break Up The Dolphins! Ryan Tannehill Leads Miami to First 3-0 Start Since 2002
The Miami Dolphins defeated the Atlanta Falcons 27-23 in Week 3.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate